Feb 15, 2019
After attending the SUP party, where you recruit a bunch of students, you should have a meeting with Hudson, in which he says that you can continue to attend lectures, but only on Wednesdays. Try to go class on Wednesday, it should show you new lectures. If you still don't see them, please send me a save file :p
Heya, I've got the same problem, I had it on the last version too, I reported it in your discord at the time and you had a look! Here's a save from this version

Just so you know I use firefox on linux. Last time you asked me if I had used the back button or cheats lots, I had used the back button a bit. This time I think I've used the back button once? I also replayed the last version, got the party bit, but didn't get the bit where you find the BNWO propoganda online when resting in the SUP

Feb 15, 2019
Heya, I've got the same problem, I had it on the last version too, I reported it in your discord at the time and you had a look! Here's a save from this version

Just so you know I use firefox on linux. Last time you asked me if I had used the back button or cheats lots, I had used the back button a bit. This time I think I've used the back button once? I also replayed the last version, got the party bit, but didn't get the bit where you find the BNWO propoganda online when resting in the SUP
Also, just to say, I've got a lot of saves, so I can send over more zipped up if you want!

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Gina is not sending video after buying projector by making sub student pay?
I'm having the same issue here.
I think we're all in a big misunderstanding. By the "video" I meant a couple of gifs from it, which you both appear to have gotten. The same way that the MC sometimes takes a video of someone and you only see a gif. I can't upload the whole video because it's like 10 minutes long and she would probably sue me, considering it costs a shit ton of money. You can find the whole video on erothots, if that helps :BootyTime:

APMaster

Mar 8, 2020
I think we're all in a big misunderstanding. By the "video" I meant a couple of gifs from it, which you both appear to have gotten. The same way that the MC sometimes takes a video of someone and you only see a gif. I can't upload the whole video because it's like 10 minutes long and she would probably sue me, considering it costs a shit ton of money. You can find the whole video on erothots, if that helps :BootyTime:
Is that supposed to complete the checklist item?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023

Your case has always baffled me and I'm confused once again. You said you got the party bit, so you saw this event, right? (attaching a pic) It's the intro to the party. What it does, is set some variables, which on your playthrough are not defined for some reason. (also attaching a pic, don't mind the >>>> on the goto I accidently did that while taking the pic.) If you had this event trigger and went through it normally, then it's 100% your browser deleting/messing with the cache where the save data is stored. Maybe it's deleting defined variables to conserve space?

Last edited:

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Is that supposed to complete the checklist item?
Ah, that's a bug, fixed it, thank you. It's a minor bug so I won't release a hotfix, but I added a fail safe to the sleep passage, so whenever a new version comes out, just go to sleep once and the task should go away. :)

Reactions: APMaster

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
MegyMonster Nice update, I don't have any bug to point but just two questions.
The first one, what is the name of the model use for Judy please ? ^^
And the second one (hardest one) : Do you know the name of this girl ?
Suck.png
You used this GIF for the Asian employee of Leyja.

Feb 15, 2019
Your case has always baffled me and I'm confused once again. You said you got the party bit, so you saw this event, right? (attaching a pic) It's the intro to the party. What it does, is set some variables, which on your playthrough are not defined for some reason. (also attaching a pic, don't mind the >>>> on the goto I accidently did that while taking the pic.) If you had this event trigger and went through it normally, then it's 100% your browser deleting/messing with the cache where the save data is stored. Maybe it's deleting defined variables to conserve space?
Heya - no, I should have been clearer, the party never triggered either time, so not quite the same as the other person! I can try and find a save for when I think the party should trigger - and send that over? Obviously I won't know 100% but I can try and figure out which one is near?

Feb 15, 2019
Double posting, but I think I've found another bug? I'm on the dom route, and though I can get the party to trigger, I can't seem to be able to ask Leyja about the safe? Unless I messed up and didn't agree to help Leyja which I don't think I did, but is possible.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
sissification the only way to go? is there not a normal way, staying male? looked at the first few pages of post and that's what it seems. just seen/read " progressive learning" in the description. progressive learning, got a good laugh, thanks. have a good day

rkgoh666

Formerly 'redok666'
Jul 1, 2018
After attending the SUP party, where you recruit a bunch of students, you should have a meeting with Hudson, in which he says that you can continue to attend lectures, but only on Wednesdays. Try to go class on Wednesday, it should show you new lectures. If you still don't see them, please send me a save file :p
I didn't have the SUP party. How many students should be recruited for it?
Here is my save.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I didn't have the SUP party. How many students should be recruited for it?
Here is my save.
Hello, I'm pretty sure you did, all of party variables are set correctly on your save file, and I can see that you recruited over 60 students from it, talked with the muscular guys inside etc.
Heya - no, I should have been clearer, the party never triggered either time, so not quite the same as the other person! I can try and find a save for when I think the party should trigger - and send that over? Obviously I won't know 100% but I can try and figure out which one is near?
I found one problem, basically you had a day to attend the party and then the link would disappear. But your problem is that your variables are not defined, so you didn't even see the link. For example, your $workweb variable is set to 9, so you went through all of the "Search the web" events, but your $partyattend variable is not defined, even though it's literally impossible for it to be the case, because it gets set in the third event, in which you have no choices to make. I'm still 99% sure it's your browser/linux messing with something. But send the the save file anyways, I'll try to look into it more.
I was able to recreate a bug I found last update, where the drunk effect stays even after you history back.
Fixed, thank you.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Double posting, but I think I've found another bug? I'm on the dom route, and though I can get the party to trigger, I can't seem to be able to ask Leyja about the safe? Unless I messed up and didn't agree to help Leyja which I don't think I did, but is possible.
Hello, you didn't agree to help her. Your $nocontrolpath variable is set to true which locks you out of her route. (The "I guess" options sets it to true)

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes