dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Question: Is there any way of shrinking MC's penis without the feminization path? I know it used to shrink on the cuck path too. As much as chastity devices are a major turn-off, I'd be willing to do it on cuck pack to get that result without fem path. Though I think Fem path is required now.

I hope someone can prove me wrong, since fem path is just of no interest to me.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
My biggest gripe with the game (and it is a great game, no doubt) is that the women around the MC are so easy to corrupt there is no sense of stakes. Once you make a choice that looks beta, they all immediately latch on to the nearest cock. That aspect of the game was rather boring. Otherwise, a well-done game overall.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Found a bug.

In the sissy route when Emily is showing you different types of lingerie, no matter which one I choose it always auto-chooses to the first one.

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Not sure if I am just missing it but the entire plot just feels weird to me. There is nothing explaining or indicating why your character would choose anything but dominant as he has a girlfriend and has no reason to pick the submissive classes. I know its player choice but I always enjoy when there is a reason as to why your character may pick or be forced into it as it feels more realistic and immersive.

Just my opinion but I feel like a slow introduction into the feminization/submission would make the story more interesting and believable as the classes just throw you into the deep end pretty quick.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
In the image folders there are images of some party. Is that implemented in games? And if so, what doyou have to do to go to the party? Also there is some lingering quest that says "unlock the safe" and I don't know how or where.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Question: Is there any way of shrinking MC's penis without the feminization path? I know it used to shrink on the cuck path too. As much as chastity devices are a major turn-off, I'd be willing to do it on cuck pack to get that result without fem path. Though I think Fem path is required now.

Unfortunately, no. The only way to shrink is by wearing a cage.
Quick bug report.

Domination class 25 has this: pink>-"Good evening students!"</pink> Gina says as you enter the class.
Thank you, fixed it!

Not sure if I am just missing it but the entire plot just feels weird to me. There is nothing explaining or indicating why your character would choose anything but dominant as he has a girlfriend and has no reason to pick the submissive classes. I know its player choice but I always enjoy when there is a reason as to why your character may pick or be forced into it as it feels more realistic and immersive.

Just my opinion but I feel like a slow introduction into the feminization/submission would make the story more interesting and believable as the classes just throw you into the deep end pretty quick.
Yeah, talking about the intro, I left a lot of it to the player's imagination. It is mentioned that you were "confused about your sexuality for a while", but that's about it. I might rewrite it eventually, a lot of people dislike the start.

Gina is not sending video after buying projector by making sub student pay?
Hmmmm... Have you waited a couple of days? If she still doesn't send you a message with the video, please send me your save file and I'll check it out. ESC->Save/Load->Save to disk.

In the image folders there are images of some party. Is that implemented in games? And if so, what doyou have to do to go to the party? Also there is some lingering quest that says "unlock the safe" and I don't know how or where.
There are a couple of parties in the game. There's an SUP party, which you can attend after helping the principal for a while. There's also a couple of parties in the club, which you unlock by agreeing to help Leyja. The safe is in the principal's office, you can unlock it on the first day there, by pressing the "You feel tired today" button. Also make sure that your save file is from v0.3 or newer, very old save files don't work.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I remember trying this game once and the dom path was indeed very straight forward and low on content, which is quite normal in the genre. The devs often start with two paths but ditch the dom path after one update and then it's just sissy railroad. Which isn't necessarily terrible as long as the sub route is fun.

I wouldn't even dream about having a switch path. I was mostly asking how "on the rails" the sub path is after you enter it. For example, are there any big choices to be made and if there are, are they more impactful than just "do you want to see this scene or not?" or "would you rather see your girlfriend get fucked in a red or a black dress?".
Most of the choices don't matter much, but some do. Like mentioning bnwo to Emily or not, agreeing to help Leyja or not, agreeing to work in Leyja's Lair etc. There's also a new relationship mechanic with Emily and Adriana, if you make enough wrong choices they break up/cut contact with you.
slight bug no matter wat lingerie you select it will pick the first one for some reason
Yeah that's just a dialogue mishap on my part, thanks for reporting, fixed it :)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023

yes via the console if you know the variable or in the save data if you can find it i think 0 is normal 1 is the dom size and 2 is the sissy size

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
there is a cheaty way to do it via the console or in the save data however i havent found the correct variable yet for the smaller size
There isn't a specific variable that controls it, it's an if statement. The game just assumes you're wearing the cage yourself, there isn't a day tracker or anything. I'm planning to introduce a flat cage soon though, that will shrink it as well.

$domstatus == true - dom dick.

$vplexdick == true - second dom dick.

$domstatus !== true - sub dick.

$lectures>=18 and $femstatus == true - fem dick.

$femstatus == true and $hairextensions == true - second fem dick.
can you lead both Emily and Adriana on or would one find out about the other then both break up with the MC
On the dom route, if Emily finds out you're cheating on her and she'll break up with you (already in the game). I might add a harem option eventually. On the sub route, you can't really "date" Adriana, you become her pet basically and Emily won't really care.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
There isn't a specific variable that controls it, it's an if statement. The game just assumes you're wearing the cage yourself, there isn't a day tracker or anything. I'm planning to introduce a flat cage soon though, that will shrink it as well.

$domstatus == true - dom dick.

$vplexdick == true - second dom dick.

$domstatus !== true - sub dick.

$lectures>=18 and $femstatus == true - fem dick.

$femstatus == true and $hairextensions == true - second fem dick.

On the dom route, if Emily finds out you're cheating on her and she'll break up with you (already in the game). I might add a harem option eventually. On the sub route, you can't really "date" Adriana, you become her pet basically and Emily won't really care.
explains why i havent found it lol. i did a exploratory playthrough to try and be a switch it kind of works till the chastity part (by altering the save a little) most dom games have a harem/share or cheating route but i like the realistic part right now if you get caught Emily breaks up with MC

• Red Heart
Reactions: MegyMonster

rkgoh666

Formerly 'redok666'
Jul 1, 2018
How to get new classes after you start helping Hudson in the sub route? I received all the content on finding people for the festival and completed all the story branches, but there are still no new classes

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
How to get new classes after you start helping Hudson in the sub route? I received all the content on finding people for the festival and completed all the story branches, but there are still no new classes
After attending the SUP party, where you recruit a bunch of students, you should have a meeting with Hudson, in which he says that you can continue to attend lectures, but only on Wednesdays. Try to go class on Wednesday, it should show you new lectures. If you still don't see them, please send me a save file :p

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes