rebdoomer

Aug 21, 2022
He's been so badly overused and miscast since Breaking Bad it's laughable.
yeah, he's a good actor but he's become a type actor or whatever, only ever going to be cast in one type of role (being a black guy who's morally grey and wears a suit alot)

Alex _ys

Dec 10, 2022
so I don't know if it's a bug or if I'm just stupid but at the start of the game after I click "Text Emily" I cant do anything else at the phone or anywhere else I tried to click all I could on the phone but it does nothing

after I text Emily what exactly do I do?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
so I don't know if it's a bug or if I'm just stupid but at the start of the game after I click "Text Emily" I cant do anything else at the phone or anywhere else I tried to click all I could on the phone but it does nothing

after I text Emily what exactly do I do?
Are you playing on PC or mobile? if on PC, can you send me a screenshot please? The game should continue automatically after the conversation ends.

Alex _ys

Dec 10, 2022
Are you playing on PC or mobile? if on PC, can you send me a screenshot please? The game should continue automatically after the conversation ends.
i was trying to play it on android on joiplay so i guess it was that i got it on pc and it works fine

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I just started a new game.

MC is in his room.
I see only a few options like Wait/Sleep and Outside->Mall/SUP.
How does mc move inside the house to talk/interact with other people like stepsisters/mom?

This game is tagged as "Simulation" but besides the pick of 1-3 of 4 classes at start there were no real decisions so far. It feels more like a kinetic novel where you have to wait and change locations to read the next short chapter.

The rent of ca 2.000 $ (USD) per month for a single room seems high. The monthly income to allow such spendings would have to be even higher due to all the taxes etc the mc would have to pay in most countries. Sweden has a public spending ratio of almost 50%, so (in average) the state gets half of the citizens' income.

Note :
In Sweden they actually use the Swedish krona and the exchange rate is like 10 SK to 1 $, so if mc pays 200 $ per month for his room it would probably be more reasonable.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I just started a new game.

MC is in his room.
I see only a few options like Wait/Sleep and Outside->Mall/SUP.
How does mc move inside the house to talk/interact with other people like stepsisters/mom?

This game is tagged as "Simulation" but besides the pick of 1-3 of 4 classes at start there were no real decisions so far. It feels more like a kinetic novel where you have to wait and change locations to read the next short chapter.

The rent of ca 2.000 $ (USD) per month for a single room seems high. The monthly income to allow such spendings would have to be even higher due to all the taxes etc the mc would have to pay in most countries. Sweden has a public spending ratio of almost 50%, so (in average) the state gets half of the citizens' income.

Note :
In Sweden they actually use the Swedish krona and the exchange rate is like 10 SK to 1 $, so if mc pays 200 $ per month for his room it would probably be more reasonable.
cant move around the house (a few people have requested to be able to do that me being one)

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
At night the mc works for 6 hours at the sex shop. And afterwards on weekdays mc has classes. When does he sleep?
If you have a night job, you usually have to sleep during day for some hours (and better not during classes.)

The extra-click to change into the uniform before starting to work at the sex-shop seems unnecessary.

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Dev made it so the MC doesn't need to move around inside the house, all events are accessible from the room so if there's an event ready you'll get it. Some are specific to a time of day and day of the week but if you miss it just keep passing the time to get it again.

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
THE UI is probably the best I've seen from an HTML game, the writing is excellent as well.
The only thing that made me stop playing is being forced on to the cuck/gay path, I'm fine with Femdom/Feminization but I hate that it's tied to the NTR and gay stuff.

To each their own of course, not really judging people that are into this stuff but I wish we could've gotten a warning that Feminization will lead to other fetishes, or is it also tied to the Femdom path?

Reactions: HGW and JacobKings
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes