yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSup-0.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
How big is the interactivity after you pick your path(s)? Can you influence the events or is it more like selecting a direction and watching the story unfold?

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
How big is the interactivity after you pick your path(s)? Can you influence the events or is it more like selecting a direction and watching the story unfold?
Unless this has changed, there are only two paths. Domination and Submissive. In the domination path, you cannot interact at all with the other classes besides domination... If you submissive, you can get BNWO and Feminization scenes if you want. So... if you submissive you kinda get more choices. Domination is on rails I believe. And you can't be like, a switch, stag, or dominant femboy/shemale. Last time I played, which was honestly super long ago. The last time I played, was when domination was separated from the other classes.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Unless this has changed, there are only two paths. Domination and Submissive. In the domination path, you cannot interact at all with the other classes besides domination... If you submissive, you can get BNWO and Feminization scenes if you want. So... if you submissive you kinda get more choices. Domination is on rails I believe. And you can't be like, a switch, stag, or dominant femboy/shemale. Last time I played, which was honestly super long ago. The last time I played, was when domination was separated from the other classes.
a few people have suggested a switch path, me being one of them the dom path is till like that but when it comes to the others you can select them all or just one

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Mostly the latter I'd say (only having looked at the dom path), but there is also some further branching within the 3+1 major content pipelines, e.g. whether you agree to help the sex shop owner or not.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I remember trying this game once and the dom path was indeed very straight forward and low on content, which is quite normal in the genre. The devs often start with two paths but ditch the dom path after one update and then it's just sissy railroad. Which isn't necessarily terrible as long as the sub route is fun.

I wouldn't even dream about having a switch path. I was mostly asking how "on the rails" the sub path is after you enter it. For example, are there any big choices to be made and if there are, are they more impactful than just "do you want to see this scene or not?" or "would you rather see your girlfriend get fucked in a red or a black dress?".

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I remember trying this game once and the dom path was indeed very straight forward and low on content, which is quite normal in the genre. The devs often start with two paths but ditch the dom path after one update and then it's just sissy railroad. Which isn't necessarily terrible as long as the sub route is fun.

I wouldn't even dream about having a switch path. I was mostly asking how "on the rails" the sub path is after you enter it. For example, are there any big choices to be made and if there are, are they more impactful than just "do you want to see this scene or not?" or "would you rather see your girlfriend get fucked in a red or a black dress?".
The dom path isn't that underdeveloped to be fair. I know that that's a common issue in these games, but here it does have a fair chunk of content by now. And there are choices to be made, mostly minor or of the "see this content yes/no" variety, but a few of them do (seem to) affect the direction of the game and possible endings.

But I can't speak to the finer details of the sub paths, of course. These are just general impressions.

Btw. MegyMonster, I'm just looking through the update now and assume that the run-in with the aphrodisiac dealer is shared between the paths (haven't checked the file). The fact that my dominant MC suddenly starts to stutter again is usually a give-away.

(Ah yes, I just hit the fork where he gets the choice of whether to use the pill and on whom. I can see that making sense on sub paths as leading to some fun humiliation scenarios, but my MC has been making solid progress without it, so I think he'll pass.)

Missing an opening less-than here, by the way (lecture 25 dom section, if didntvisitgina24 is false):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes