Dragonbite

Aug 27, 2017
Am I missing something? She has some chats w/ the king and a former flame, bro moves on up, she chooses between two guys, has sex once or twice w/ the lucky winner, and makes one decision about some merchant attack. But in the screenshots here and in the official sales place there seems to be a lot more, same with the tags.. Should I be making some specific choices along the way to get to the actual game / rest of the content?
If you stay there are some choices to advise Thomas like an extravagant coronation, weakening defenses, sparing the messenger, etc. that can cause you to lose the war which leads to its own storyline.

Reactions: GokutheG

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why do I only unlock only three images in the gallery despite me progressing further than that, and why am I still getting the error message when I try to back out of it in-game?

Reactions: AbyssWalker00

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
Why do I only unlock only three images in the gallery despite me progressing further than that, and why am I still getting the error message when I try to back out of it in-game?
the gallery in this game is pretty much not working, don't even bother, you have to experience the game to get the scenes.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
How does one get to the “Captured” photo shown in the promo images?
I'm not sure which image you mean, but the way to see Sarah enslaved is to see the kingdom lose the war. The key to this, IIRC, is to not bring the whole army into the city. Sarah will be captured and enslaved in several different scenarios, depending in part on whether she had the nomad ambassador executed.

drugs21

Sep 11, 2018
How does one get to the “Captured” photo shown in the promo images?
Capture scenarios are : 1.Losing the war (execute the emissary for 2 unique plots, keep him alive if you want a more "consensual" one, but all of them are very rapey/capture) 2. Bandit route (don't react, but it's not really capture, sarah just goes nympho, similar to the sailor route) 3. Mage (if you fuck up the encounter with the goblins, leads to a game over, goblin slayer style)+(when you are training if you don't follow advices you get the tentacles scene) 4. Adventurers route (it's very short, only available if you don't date the Mexican Zorro looking guy).

PS : on the pictures, the "tied/bdsm" ones you see are usually consensual scenarios (sex scenes with the court advisor/kate)
(edit : i checked again, the only capture/rape routes you can see on the promopics : bandit (the anime character with white hairs) adventurers (gangbang pic) and the mage tentacle one)

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSurvivalOfSarahRose-0.4.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I have a small tip for the writer: "Ah" is not spelled "Aah", "Oh" is not spelled "Ooh", and spaces after elipses.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Survival of Sarah Rose [v0.4.9] [HappyDaedalus]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - - - ANONFILES / /

Android >> Trial Version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
This is a new record in terms of how quickly it leaked, haha.

It's been amazing to see people's support from the first release until now, and I just wanted to thank everyone that enjoys the game, reading people's positive reviews and feedback are frankly one of the most rewarding parts of this entire project.

When I first started working on the game, from the very first line of code and story, it was just me working on it. And when you're working alone on something, you can sometimes wonder if you're actually creating anything of value or if you've just gone insane.

I never would have dared to hope that the reception would be this positive and that so many people would end up enjoying the game. I just felt like writing a brief thank you to everyone, both those whose support allows me to keep producing this game, but also the people who just appreciate the game for what it is. You're all great and you're all one of the biggest sources of motivation when it comes to keeping up the work! Much more to come :).

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I've found some overlooked typos and grammatical errors:
"disappeared"
screenshot0001.png
"be" should be "me"
screenshot0002.png
"focused"
screenshot0003.png
"dozen"
screenshot0004.png
The period should be replaced with a question mark.
screenshot0005.png
"K-kill you?"
screenshot0006.png
The ellipses after "people" should be removed or should have a space after.
screenshot0007.png
"focused"
screenshot0008.png
"no" should be "not"
screenshot0009.png
"my" should be "may", "may speak"
screenshot0010.png
"save" should be "safe", and space after ellipses
screenshot0011.png
"suffered"
screenshot0012.png
"has"
screenshot0013.png
"awful"
screenshot0014.png

There are a whole lot more from the previous version, but there were so many they all couldn't be fitted in the reply, and I can't attach a file with all of them because the size of the file was too big for the servers apparently.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes