JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
love this story, the warrior plot in particular. However I am a sucker for corruption, so of all the routes which one leans more toward the lewd and corrupt of Sarah?

drugs21

Sep 11, 2018
love this story, the warrior plot in particular. However I am a sucker for corruption, so of all the routes which one leans more toward the lewd and corrupt of Sarah?
Pirate is the best one for that
Then Capture/slave one
Maybe the Marion one too eventually

Reactions: JaszMan

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI folks, this is the Union Kingdom path continuation update... just so ya know.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.4.9)

Go get you some.

Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Note: This VN update only progresses the Warrior path fork. Bugs fixed as noted in post above here.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Update (v0.5.9)
TSOSR_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.

Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Note: This VN update only progresses the "Union Kingdom" path fork. And yet again bugs fixed as noted in post above here.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I am still surprised that the Vargas+Princess path is being expanded so (comparatively) late into development, as it seems like the natural canon path. At least the choices that lead to it made the most sense to me on my first playthrough, even seeing the risk from Marion looming.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
We talk about fingers and art, but Thomas still has too many on the Princess path. Surprised that hasn't been fixed yet.

Reactions: Grelk

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Grammar "It would to her good" when choosing to go to pray. 'To' should be 'do'.

"You're one to speak. Maybe I should remind them whose really king." Should be 'who is.'

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Those weird hands in AI art always ruin my immersion. Why AI fails at hands so much?
Because real artists suck at hands too generally. Due to how "AI art"(which is machine learning) works, it sources from a wide variety of sources, including artists with shitty hand skills. This is the result.
AI uses patterns to create art. Hands can be shown in dozens of different positions in a small area, which is really bad for AI patterns.
It's not the patterns, but the sources they draw from. Most people suck at making hands, therefore, AI sucks at making hands too. It isn't an AI art thing, which is why I find that complaint so hilarious.
Damn, AI art is disappointing. It especially sucks when it uses actual art first and adds AI shit in after the fact.
Cry moar.

Also, been waiting until this cooked more before trying it. Really good work here. I'm surprised.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Damn, AI art is disappointing. It especially sucks when it uses actual art first and adds AI shit in after the fact.
What really sucks is when you play a game for hours and see only a few pictures since human artists can only draw few of them a day and also require huge wages (like in that game called Star Knightess Aura). And this is especially important for games with a lot of branches, like this one, where developers cannot utilize the same art in every branch.

• Sad
Reactions: rageaholic

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
"For now this is where the story ends"
Great... an update for nothing
FYI: About 10 posts above yours here explained what pathing the update is for. I try to do this promptly each update so just use the search feature next time... or not.

survival?
Indeed. Some of the paths are actually quite dark depending on choices made. It's not RE4 zombie survival, but otherwise yes, the protag is most certainly simply surviving in some of the pathings.

Reactions: pwhoren
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes