Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
Well I was going to find 4.9 on the high seas but I just got it on Steam instead
oh and I am very much looking forward to that Alien game, its nice to look forward to things.

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
The art reminds me a bit of SoC.. But when i saw the Orc holding her (the pic is called cold nights or something) i found it wholesome enough to want to get it. The art is good, hopefully the story will be as well <3

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've found some overlooked typos and grammatical errors:
"disappeared"
View attachment 2715233
"be" should be "me"
View attachment 2715234
"focused"
View attachment 2715235
"dozen"
View attachment 2715236
The period should be replaced with a question mark.
View attachment 2715237
"K-kill you?"
View attachment 2715238
The ellipses after "people" should be removed or should have a space after.
View attachment 2715240
"focused"
View attachment 2715241
"no" should be "not"
View attachment 2715242
"my" should be "may", "may speak"
View attachment 2715243
"save" should be "safe", and space after ellipses
View attachment 2715244
"suffered"
View attachment 2715246
"has"
View attachment 2715249
"awful"
View attachment 2715250

There are a whole lot more from the previous version, but there were so many they all couldn't be fitted in the reply, and I can't attach a file with all of them because the size of the file was too big for the servers apparently.
Can you please use the thumbnail feature or enclose full-sized pics in spoilers?
These types of posts are massive on dual monitor setups.
Thank you in advance.
1687434362329.png

• Hey there
Reactions: rageaholic

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
HappyDaedalus

The following used to be in Belmont but is missing in v0.4.9 after
"Would she one day forget?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The following used to be under label DemonArc1 but is missing in v0.4.9:

Just making sure it is as you intended. Regards.

Bug Report - UI
Edit: You also broke the Nav buttons (the below is stock VN, unmodded - I used the compressed version for this test):
This is fine:
1687438101028.png
But outside the Main Menu you need to compensate as this is your result (it's broken):
1687438134110.png 1687438148949.png
I can fix the above in the mod, but it should be resolved for those unmodded and your Steam version.

Edit2: Sorted in the mod:
1687442306084.png 1687442331747.png

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played this but I saw one of the pictures the girl is having sex with tentacles
Is there many scenes of her doing it with tentacles or monsters?
I find that sort of stuff really hot

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.3.9)

Go get you some.

Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Note: This VN update only progresses the Mage path fork and adds a bit to the Sailor fork.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Update (v0.4.9)

Go get you some.

Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Note: This VN update only progresses the Warrior path fork. Bugs fixed as noted in post above here.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Just getting into the warrior path (3 year jump), but just a little feedback: I still don't know if Caleb or Ephraim is the red-head or the taller one. It might be nice to drop little descriptive reminders every now and again. For the others it's usually easy to cut, because they are on screen alone with Sarah, but those two are always together. Sprinkle those around in editing or future updates is my suggestion.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I haven't played this but I saw one of the pictures the girl is having sex with tentacles
Is there many scenes of her doing it with tentacles or monsters?
I find that sort of stuff really hot
There's at least two scenes along the Mage path. I think that's the only path that has that sort of content so far.

Reactions: Joshy92

garmander

Aug 15, 2020
I like the game a lot, but the art style being inconsistent is a little bothersome. It's not easy keeping consistency for 2D hand drawn games, but I'm not gonna lie and say it doesn't break immersion when scene to scene (especially the sex scenes) vary in quality so wildly. I wind up playing this little mental game where if I'm expecting an enticing sex scene based on my choices, I'm hoping that it's done in a specific art style, and disappointed when it's one of the other ones.

Also just wanted to throw out that I found the writing in general, especially some of the erotic writing to be really great.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
One personal taste critique I have is that it seems Sarah defaults to submissive in 90% of the sexual relationships. It'd be cool if there were options for more equitable, or Sarah in control relationships. This seemed especially odd in the Rogue path, as in no time she let Alaric make ridiculously more money than he could all day, week, or month. And yet she doesn't demand a cut, and immediately lets him take control.

So far Samayra, Vargas, Lily, and ~Kate (maybe Jaeir?) seem like the only ones she doesn't have to immediately become a sex-crazed sub. Which seems off to me, with how much competence she shows in other aspects of her life. Haven't finished all paths; just my two cents on why some of them are unappealing (especially Alric, hate that guy).

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I do realise now there's a possibility of the meta plot, specifically
that may explain that, or it could just be her baked in personality. Just feels a bit restrictive to me.

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
No sex in the bestial form? I really thought it was going to happen. The words suggested a lot of build up but the art and the situation didn't really make it happen. Sad!

Reactions: susyluny
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes