Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
"plenty of women getting hurt tonight, whats one more?"
"Whats one less?"
that is the best fucking retort i think i have ever herd in my life...

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
so far i am surprised, this isn't AS dark as i thought it would be...still dark tho...but i ahvnt gone down the bad roads yet
but so far Kate x Sarah is very nicely done...credit where credit is due

like it must be down the other paths but i dont even see any corruption....nor even an option for prostitution...
It does get dark from time to time, but when these things happen they get the "oh, no. Anyway..." treatment.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
It does get dark from time to time, but when these things happen they get the "oh, no. Anyway..." treatment.
yeah i think iv been so corrupted by the other games ..that i always assume the next part in the story is going to turn into a rape fueled nightmare...or other hopeless things...and maybe its simply cuz i made good choices and haven't gotten the really bad stuff...or maybe there is no really bad stuff...dark...but not too dark
or i could be wrong and the game will break you if your not careful and iv just been lucky

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
also out of curiosity i tried some of the other paths...why is this game tagged virgin? when Sarah dose not bleed? or is this another case of the devs not liking blood?

also if i dont save Samayra dose she just disappear from the story?

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
yeah i see what you mean now, if you pick to submit fully to the captain the girls get the shit raped out if them and mind broken....only to forget it ever happened... or you can pick to have Kate get raped for days, and neither of you ever mention it

Last edited:

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Is it me or this update is not nearly as good/interesting as usual? Except the bit of lore we got about gods and mage of this barren world, their was almost nothing happening in this update.
And being about a really narrow subpath, which felt before more like a "game over" ending than a path worth exploring.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and we only scratch the surface of the lore and interraction there will/could be in the future of this path.

About the lore we got on gods of this barren world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

_SomeOneElse_

Jul 12, 2021
also out of curiosity i tried some of the other paths...why is this game tagged virgin? when Sarah dose not bleed? or is this another case of the devs not liking blood?

also if i dont save Samayra dose she just disappear from the story?
A man or woman does not need to bleed to be a virgin or? And whats important about it?

If Sarah does not save Samayra, someone does not need much prediction to foresee the outcome of this (in)action (broken, slavery, death). Imho it doesn't need any further note in the story itself.

(Edit) And there are (aleast) two paths where Sarah can decide to save Samayra ...

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Yeah i also used to think she forgets her choices so easily and keeps acting like nothing serious has happened. But it actually keeps track what went down, although not that much. I also think whenever she loses her virginity its so underwhelming. As if she hasnt even lost it or pretending like she didnt lose it.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
A man or woman does not need to bleed to be a virgin or? And whats important about it?

If Sarah does not save Samayra, someone does not need much prediction to foresee the outcome of this (in)action (broken, slavery, death). Imho it doesn't need any further note in the story itself.

(Edit) And there are (aleast) two paths where Sarah can decide to save Samayra ...
it would be VERY strange if a man bled on virginity lose....but for a woman..a broken hymen WILL bleed...(even if broken thru a non sexual way)
i know some devs simply dont like to show the blood, and the nature of a game like this...as there are multiple ways she can lose her virginity to different men so keeping track of witch one is her first and then retroactively changing the art would be a pain

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Yeah i also used to think she forgets her choices so easily and keeps acting like nothing serious has happened. But it actually keeps track what went down, although not that much. I also think whenever she loses her virginity its so underwhelming. As if she hasnt even lost it or pretending like she didnt lose it.
yeah i just find it funny that you can get the shit raped out of you AND Kate and the only time its even brought up is "ohh i once sucked sailors dick" like really? thats all you have to say to the almost 2 weeks of non stop rape you endured?!
and Kate never mentions it at all....

i also find is strange the inconsistency of if she "enjoys" the captain, if you pick solo Sarah she seems to love sucking his dick, and if you pick kate and sarah she kinda likes it? but if you submit fully she hate every moment of it...i mean i get it thats not really a 2 weeks most people would enjoy... just kinda clashing with prior scenes where she dose...or at least the art and dialog makes is seem as if she dose

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG and Mfka5

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024

well its just that when you DO save her she dosent show up for like another 3 chapters XD and then she just POPS out a wagon like "i was here the whole time!"

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
yeah i just find it funny that you can get the shit raped out of you AND Kate and the only time its even brought up is "ohh i once sucked sailors dick" like really? thats all you have to say to the almost 2 weeks of non stop rape you endured?!
and Kate never mentions it at all....

i also find is strange the inconsistency of if she "enjoys" the captain, if you pick solo Sarah she seems to love sucking his dick, and if you pick kate and sarah she kinda likes it? but if you submit fully she hate every moment of it...i mean i get it thats not really a 2 weeks most people would enjoy... just kinda clashing with prior scenes where she dose...or at least the art and dialog makes is seem as if she dose
Most devs who use rape tend to pussy foot around it by saying that the character actually enjoyed what happened. This is typically done when a game's on Patreon so they don't get banned. It's also done with creators who want to do darker themes without fully committing.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
it would be VERY strange if a man bled on virginity lose....but for a woman..a broken hymen WILL bleed...(even if broken thru a non sexual way)
It varies greatly from person to person, in fact a man could bleed on the first time while a woman can happen to not bleed, which I find quite amusing.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Most devs who use rape tend to pussy foot around it by saying that the character actually enjoyed what happened. This is typically done when a game's on Patreon so they don't get banned. It's also done with creators who want to do darker themes without fully committing.
Yeah I hate that so much, "she enjoyed it so it's not rape" ...no it's still rape...I get trying to dance around patreon...but then just don't use rape...and you can do dark without rape

Reactions: GokutheG

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
About losing virginity and blood - mediacally its not always with blood
First off I didn't say losing virginity, I said breaking the hymen, with will always bleed when broken even if broken in a non sexual way, like horse riding sports or matserbation, unless of course she is born without a hymen

4.50 star(s) 58 Votes