• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Dragonbite

Aug 27, 2017
Leave with Kate and don't join to mercs, don't be a mage, don't be Alaric's or Captain's bitch. You will eventually find the path.
Thanks.

On another note, this is a question for HappyDaedalus. I read the front page's dev note on how this is only Act 1, but a couple of the storylines feel like they've already come to an end such as the kingdom-oriented ones like where Sarah gets married to Vargas, yet it ends with "for now this is where the story ends." I'm curious to how many storylines if any have concluded in the current version.

Reactions: HappyDaedalus

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Thanks.

On another note, this is a question for HappyDaedalus. I read the front page's dev note on how this is only Act 1, but a couple of the storylines feel like they've already come to an end such as the kingdom-oriented ones like where Sarah gets married to Vargas, yet it ends with "for now this is where the story ends." I'm curious to how many storylines if any have concluded in the current version.
Roughly, I'd say most of the major branches are about 1/3rd of the total planned story.

My hope for this year is to get all the storylines up to 2/3rd, which would be around the start of the conclusion of the game's story. Then, next year, if it all goes according to plan, I'll wrap up all the major storylines by writing their respective conclusions.

That should leave all the big stories that I feel are integral to the story finished, but it leaves some of the side/smaller storylines unfinished. I'll then take a whack-a-mole approach to finishing those last few branches. But those are all more optional, all the major stories should be wrapped up over the course of the next two years.

So right now, despite the Varga-storyline feeling like it's reached some kind of a conclusion, it's still only really 1/3rd of what that route is planned to eventually offer.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is currently possible to play through all the available content with a lesbian-only playthrough. It is also currently my plan to allow (at the very least) for all of the major stories/paths to be played lesbian-only. Some more niche-paths might not allow it, but the main story will absolutely be playable exclusively lesbian.
I know it's an old comment but as someone that prefers lesbian content I just really wanted to thank you for this.

Usually we get a route or two so being able to enjoy most of the game with content I love is fantastic.

Dragonbite

Aug 27, 2017
Roughly, I'd say most of the major branches are about 1/3rd of the total planned story.

My hope for this year is to get all the storylines up to 2/3rd, which would be around the start of the conclusion of the game's story. Then, next year, if it all goes according to plan, I'll wrap up all the major storylines by writing their respective conclusions.

That should leave all the big stories that I feel are integral to the story finished, but it leaves some of the side/smaller storylines unfinished. I'll then take a whack-a-mole approach to finishing those last few branches. But those are all more optional, all the major stories should be wrapped up over the course of the next two years.

So right now, despite the Varga-storyline feeling like it's reached some kind of a conclusion, it's still only really 1/3rd of what that route is planned to eventually offer.
That's amazing and delightful to hear. I'm really enjoying seeing Sarah's character development and growth and her exploration of the world you've created. There's already so much and some of the stories felt like they were in a good place to conclude, so to hear that even Vargas' storyline has a lot more to offer just makes me so happy.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
The "inside" path is the only path for me (I can't reconcile her abandoning her last remaining family member who needs her more than ever along with her kingdom; especially to go with someone she only knew as a kid and hasn't seen in years) but I know there will be a number of branches there too. I'm guessing the only way we'll see Kate again on the inside path will likely be if we follow the tyrant branch. They'll meet again but as bitter enemies and one will have to die or be imprisoned for life. (Second update: I was right that Kate and Sarah can separate but then meet up again as enemies! It just happened on a different story path.)

Also, Kate lashing out because of a broken heart if you refuse her was pathetic but "realistic" at least. She should have treated the promise as more of a job than personal mission (update: her story was bullshit anyway) and retreated more respectfully. She decided to go the "scorched earth" route instead.

Edit: After playing through more paths in the game... yeah, Kate has issues and should never be trusted. I suspected she was shady and I was proven right.

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG and Ukghar

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
Am curious how to get the mirror scene where she has a cock. Is that apart of the mage route?

jireir

May 26, 2018
I have encountered a bug during the conversation with Razaphel on the warrior path in the Nauyziri, it crashes after the "Only by stealing myself across the divide" line from Razaphel. I tried different approaches but it occurs if I give the stone to Vaelen and if I keep it to myself. Any ideas for a fix?
Razaphelbug.PNG

Edit: Further note, I'm getting a similar bug in magepath where it says "Katekilledornot" is not defined" or something along those lines.
Could it be caused by the fact that I'm playing 0.9 version using saves from 0.15?

Last edited:
Reactions: HappyDaedalus

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
I have encountered a bug during the conversation with Razaphel on the warrior path in the Nauyziri, it crashes after the "Only by stealing myself across the divide" line from Razaphel. I tried different approaches but it occurs if I give the stone to Vaelen and if I keep it to myself. Any ideas for a fix?

Edit: Further note, I'm getting a similar bug in magepath where it says "Katekilledornot" is not defined" or something along those lines.
Could it be caused by the fact that I'm playing 0.9 version using saves from 0.15?
Yeah, almost certainly the issue is caused by continuing to play from old saves on newer versions.

It's an issue that people have ran into before, mainly caused by how I initially approached coding the game (there is a post somewhere in this thread by me where I go into more detail on it, all rather technical/boring).

In short, if you re-start the newest version of the game from the start and fast-forward back to the point where you were, you should be able to continue playing the game without error.

I now code the game differently, so these errors should not pop up as much anymore, and hopefully, will be entirely gone in the future.

jireir

May 26, 2018
Ok, cool, I might replay the whole thing tbh, it's been a while since I first played it. Deleting the saves might be for the better and it's good to hear this issue shouldn't rear its head in the future.

Dragonbite

Aug 27, 2017
I gotta say at first I was kinda surprised that Alaric and Captain Belmont's stories didn't lead to immediate bad ends, especially the latter, and that it's implied there's further content. Alaric's I can kinda guess it leads Sarah down a criminal path. I actually kind of like their relationship down the Mage path though I expected Sarah to exert more control. Belmont I'm not quite sure what to think yet. For some reason I'm expecting some hidden reveal from him. In comparison Atilla's story ended quite fast, and I kept thinking "is he gonna return later on?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Nice VN! I feel like playing the lesbian paths first. So far, I got scenes with Carolyn (loved those), Lily and Kate. How can I reach the other lesbian content shown in the OP? Thx. :)

Dragonbite

Aug 27, 2017
Nice VN! I feel like playing the lesbian paths first. So far, I got scenes with Carolyn (loved those), Lily and Kate. How can I reach the other lesbian content shown in the OP? Thx. :)
Samayra's content can be accessed through the Warrior route. You have to save her when given the chance. She also has exclusive content in the Mage's path. Likewise you also get a chance to save Samayra in the Mage's path. I think it's worth playing both because they're very different.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes