• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I had no idea there was a Goblin route, let alone how the hell do you get on it. Sounds fun.
It's on the "Mage" pathing fork if I recall correctly, it's tied into the "Black Monolith" subject. This pathing fork includes the characters Samayra, Ephraim, and Caleb (for example). It's near the end of that arc which has a "Goblin" fork.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
By the way, is there a route where Sarah can go Evil?. If so how do you go down that path?. Heroes always winning is so overrated "evil smirk"

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
There are a lot of routes I wonder if there is one where Sarah becomes a demon or Vampire.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
I'm not sure which routes you've played... but's there's some rather serious "degradation" in several routes imho. Protagonist is converted into (basically) an obedient sex slave in some of them (Goblins, Sailor, Tailor, etc for example).

If your opinion on those are that it's "light" then holy shit man... you should just play "Karlsson's Gambit" and be done with it :ROFLMAO:.
Moral degradation I believe refers to a collapse of moral character rather than simply referring to a character being degraded :p
Any routes where Sarah starts enjoying the debauchery would be labelled as such.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Moral degradation I believe refers to a collapse of moral character rather than simply referring to a character being degraded :p
Any routes where Sarah starts enjoying the debauchery would be labelled as such.
i Could not find the Goblin route on the Mage Path, ended up killing Xan though. How do you get to the Goblins?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
i Could not find the Goblin route on the Mage Path, ended up killing Xan though. How do you get to the Goblins?
After you kill Xan, and after you open the letter, you'll go to the 1st city, don't make the right choice on the orc/goblin fight.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Semantics. I'd certainly reckon a princess that is manipulated into being a basic sex slave qualifies as your referenced "collapse of moral character"... unless you think being a slave involves high moral.

But, I'm not 'round here to debate such matters tbh. Folks get different views from the same media all the time, it's all up to personal interpretation as it should be.

Regards.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Wow, there are so many paths these days. Has anyone made a list/map? How many are there, you think? Paths and sub-paths, not the sub-sub paths (like in 3 of the Princess sub paths you could double it for the brother).

Reactions: Yukariin

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Oh! WOW That is Awesome, there is a demon master path. That Demon looks so badass. That mark on Sarah is usually used in other game/stories involving demons who are cursed to become a demon or succubus. Now that would look so cool. A Demon Sarah. She would certainly look even more sexy.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Oh! WOW That is Awesome, there is a demon master path. That Demon looks so badass. That mark on Sarah is usually used in other game/stories involving demons who are cursed to become a demon or succubus. Now that would look so cool. A Demon Sarah. She would certainly look even more sexy.
Or maybe just a mark of a slave/property?
Its always Sarah that gets taken advantage of, never something good for her lol

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Or maybe just a mark of a slave/property?
Its always Sarah that gets taken advantage of, never something good for her lol
your right, or just a brand of slavery,but come on. It would be so cool to see Sarah get consumed by lust because of the mark and turns into a succubus. That art for the Demon is amazing I could only imagine how awesome Sarah would look with a forked tail and sexy horns with a very revealing gothic outfit.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mfka5

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Carolyn looks like a seductive Vampire hiding in plain sight. I wonder if she is supernatural after all.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes