BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
wow its been a long minute since i last heard anything from this game it looks to have evolved considerable

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
It may be a matter of taste but I don't know why they think that current art looks bad, before the art was random drawings that changed style from one moment to the next, some better than others, now it has a defined art style.
View attachment 3816922

Which route is this? How do I get it, plz?
It's not a route as such but rather like a bad ending I think, in the magic route in part if you choose wrong you end up like this.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Survival of Sarah Rose to v0.2.9.9.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
At some point it's hard to ignore the reality of it. Freelance artists flake on you constantly, take months longer to deliver than agreed, bail on the job they agreed to, and try to change the payment agreed on in the contract if they get popular while doing other work on the side.

I have worked with more than ten different freelance artists at this point, for non video game projects, and not a single one of them have met the bare minimum of professional standards. I don't like how the AI is being trained, on works that the artists have not given permission for, and I don't particularly like how the results look. Hell, I don't like how AI art is inevitably going to warp our understanding of art as a whole. But I also don't begrudge anyone for giving up on the nightmarish process of working with freelance/comission artists. I have literally nothing positive to say about that group of people.

I won't do it myself but if your project can't afford a professional artist, and most hobby projects can't, then I don't blame you for using a method that is reliable, even if severely sub-par. Reliability is a whole lot more important than quality when the survival of your 10k+ hour project is on the line.

PS: This is not a knock on real artists. I have incredible respect for the professionals and it is nothing but a joy to work with them.

flaas

Jul 27, 2018
eh, I think its still the same hybrid AI/real work its been for awhile now (check page 47). I doubt its fully AI

Reactions: Valamyr

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I was so confused why this game disappeared on my search engine. And then I saw the AI CG got added and I'm just like :/ And then I checked the developer's notes to see when it was changed and surprise, surprise. No mention of it even if it probably happened a while ago. I just see "high quality" art and its AI and it ends up laughable.

Reactions: SickDian

tom342

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah I don't like this new update. This AI can be useful and helpful and it helps save you money and AI art will get better in the future but I feel like it destroys the human part of it. Seeing a persons finished work feels more awarding to me seeing AI I'm just like oh so your lazy that's how I feel anyway.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I guess the excessive routes have already over-weighted devs, and those routes actually have no fundamental differences in their natures. Sarah just keeps submitting herself to different figures in different scenarios. They don't profoundly provide any new sensations, so why not just focus on some of them and develop them more deeply?

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes