Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
For some reason, these two characters remind me of these two characters from Sword Art Online/Sword Art Online: Alicization

Game/SAO Female Kirito

SG.jpg Kirito.(GGO).full.1973876.jpg

Game/SAO:A Eugeo

SG2.jpg Sword Art Online Alicization - 12 - Large 03.jpg

To me anyways lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dyhart

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Great art and great immersive story as well. I really like how the different choices play out so far. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.
My worry it that it branches too much too quickly. Each branch now requires its own story and art, which is a big undertaking. I actually really liked the different directions it took, so this is not a criticism, but is just a concern for the future. When it started I had imagined something a bit more like a NV version of Naked Ambition (which would also have been great) so I was a bit surprised that your choices could alter the game so much so quickly.

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
I caught a couple typos, such as 'Peopel', 'Aught' but I enjoyed the content so far, carefully jumping saves to avoid situations that I didn't like or made me uncomfortable.

The art is gorgeous, there's a big lack of 'ugly bastard' trope which I appreciate beyond what I can put with words. Anatomically speaking, some of the art is very leggy (with short torsos) but I understand that as a style of the artist rather than something too unpleasant.

I think I tried most outcomes, I'm just avoiding the lesbian content. So far, I've enjoyed it~ There's a shit ton of content for a first release.

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of The Survival of Sarah Rose v0.8.9

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kelmentina

Dec 14, 2021
The art is gorgeous, there's a big lack of 'ugly bastard' trope which I appreciate beyond what I can put with words.
I'd say that the path with the ship captain comes safely within said trope, but it is easily avoidable, so that's great.

Reactions: Kalrotix

jufot

May 15, 2021
For those like me who can't tolerate textboxes, save the attached file as "y_outline.rpy" into the "game" folder :)

Before & after:

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Most of the paths have at least one passage where I get only a black screen. Will they be completed in later updates ?

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I love the story but damn do i hate Kate, she doesn't even have a good reason for what she does.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Just wanted to say, this game has an abundance of promise! Lots of varied content, choices matter, and the story and characters are believable and well fleshed-out. Definitely looking forward to more of this! :)

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This seems good, solid art, interesting plot and so on. Bit of a shame there's a lot of black screens for scenes so I stopped playing as while I'd obviously not expect it to be a finished game, I don't want to have to try to remember where to go back to to see stuff so will wait for content that's playable to be fully done. One concern is that given how much things seem to branch out the game would be hard to actually complete as it's become exponentially bigger with each chapter.

I will say though that Carolyn is crazy hot and I hope to see a route and plenty action with her down the line.

Seleto

Dec 4, 2020
at 0.1 this is looking like gold mine with both the serious writing, the horny writing and the cgs being all high quality. The only think that scares me is how different every path is looking like right now, and if the developer will be able to keep up the quality in the future. All i can do is wish good luck because i'm dirt poor, but i hope in the future this lives up to the high expectations i got from this first version.

4.50 star(s) 58 Votes