HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
To answer your question:

Image 1 - Play through the intro, run away with Kate, have only Sarah sleep with the captain. Then select to join the mercenary company and decide to be trained by Caleb/Ephraim. This will then trigger a side-story where you have an optional encounter that features that image.

I agree that that path isn't the most obvious/logical to most players, so I'm working on making that a bit more obvious/accessible in the future, because it's part of it's own story path (but for now it's rather brief).

Image 2 - Play intro, keep giving Thomas all the worst advice you can give him, decide to kill the Emissary (that's important). Now you trigger the path that leads you past those CG's without spoilering too much more.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
2 playthroughs done, and i'd have to say i like what i'm seeing.

First time playing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, second one i chose to turn off my brain and accept Kate's offer, got trained by

I also have a theory about who killed the King in the intro. My guess is it was Kate. Sorry, but her mysteriously reappearing after all that time and perfect knowledge of guard patrol routes is a little too suspicious, and actually taking her up on her offer only confirmed those suspicions. She's the only one with both motive and opportunity from what i've seen.

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
Great game dude! Finally a game where choices matter extremely and a new tree spawns to lead you down a virtuous or a scandalous path. And sometimes a bit of both. This is extremely well written and thought out. Besides very few grammatical mistakes, the English makes lot of sense and is interesting. This whole game, the characters and story lines are quite interesting. Hope we meet more characters as the story progresses but otherwise solid writing.

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
2 playthroughs done, and i'd have to say i like what i'm seeing.

First time playing
, second one i chose to turn off my brain and accept Kate's offer, got trained by

I also have a theory about who killed the King in the intro. My guess is it was Kate. Sorry, but her mysteriously reappearing after all that time and perfect knowledge of guard patrol routes is a little too suspicious, and actually taking her up on her offer only confirmed those suspicions. She's the only one with both motive and opportunity from what i've seen.
I also think it's Kate.

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
I also think it's Kate.
Kate is quite a bitch btw for ruining her life further and essentially breaking her trust. Trust was broken a long time ago, but her suddenly showing up and further breaking her trust.... yeeesh.

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on me. Lol!

On a side note: Orc babies are needed to carry Sarah's legacy

sgtimur

Aug 15, 2018
Looks promising, really liked the ship captain story.
If 0.2 is good, I will definitely subscribe on patreon

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Wow....very nice for a first release. Nice artwork and intriguing storyline. I felt immersed in a way I usually don't in these sort of games.

Definitely looking forward to future updates!

Reactions: HappyDaedalus

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Holy shit, fucking Kate that alcoholic bitch, she gets no sympathy from me.

Good thing is that rejecting her opens the Mage Apprentice Sarah route which seems very cool, and maybe eventually, explode the bitch.

Baldur5

Aug 28, 2021
Holy shit, fucking Kate that alcoholic bitch, she gets no sympathy from me.

Good thing is that rejecting her opens the Mage Apprentice Sarah route which seems very cool, and maybe eventually, explode the bitch.
How do you actually get on the mage route from turning down Kate? That's probably the route I'm most interested in, but, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to get there...

Reactions: MisterNephilim
Jul 28, 2017
Looks promising, see you in a year or two. :)
I hope there will be dominant mc route with some content. 'Cus so far every
you must make the decisions that will keep her safe (or not)
game I've tried ether don't allow you to roleplay anyone except bimbo whore, or just leaves you without content.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It is currently possible to play through all the available content with a lesbian-only playthrough. It is also currently my plan to allow (at the very least) for all of the major stories/paths to be played lesbian-only. Some more niche-paths might not allow it, but the main story will absolutely be playable exclusively lesbian.
That makes me very happy, for it is not a given and a game of this quality (art , writing, story) it's sure good news!

Reactions: HappyDaedalus
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes