EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
This is.... so oddly specific knowledge, but thank you for this. Do we know what that little "thin string of meat" is on the back of the dick is called? Like is there a term? I'd like to look more into this for... reasons.
Got it from a biology class in highschool as an interesting trivia years ago and it stuck.

notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
Hopefully an update comes soon. Anyone know if there's a road map for what'll be worked on for next update (and beyond), or do we just have to wait and see?

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
There's some dom content on routes where you become a warrior or a mage and choose to rescue the desert princess later, but it's more like you being the active side of the relationship with her and less like a dom/sub relationship. I haven't explored every path yet, so I could miss something.

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
Man, is it just me or does it feel like the Princess path gets little compared to the Mage or Warrior paths? Feels like we're still stuck on the same place for ages. (RIP Marion subpath)

onelooserat

Jun 7, 2024
This game is awesome. It is kinda hard to see all content because of the route system works but it is going to be incredible when it's finished.

evilDragon

Sep 9, 2018
Can someone tell me how close the game is to completion? Or rather how many roots are finished?

The previous ver was 0.9.9 so I assumed this one would be the first ver 1.0 and wanted to give a game a try, but it turned out to be 0.1.9.9 which suggests it is far from done.
I get that there is always more to be done, but I don't want to play a story-focused game and get stuck for a year for it to get any ending if ever.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Can someone tell me how close the game is to completion? Or rather how many roots are finished?

The previous ver was 0.9.9 so I assumed this one would be the first ver 1.0 and wanted to give a game a try, but it turned out to be 0.1.9.9 which suggests it is far from done.
I get that there is always more to be done, but I don't want to play a story-focused game and get stuck for a year for it to get any ending if ever.
I'm still struggling to understand how many roots there are. :LOL: And I've been playing it for quite a while now. Some "bad endings" are ready, but all the main storylines have quite a way to go.

All I can say it's far from complete. And a year is way too optimistic prediction imho.

e: Also: be prepared for a decelerating development as the routes are moving away from each other. You'll probably get 1-2 routes updated per update leaving others hanging. More is much to hope for.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes