EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
How? Where dose he bleed from? And the only way a woman dose not bleed is if she has no haymen
There is this part on the back of a dick which is a really thin string of meat when erect, for a really, really low percentage of men it can tear during their first time or something, I don't remember the details, I remember that it could be removed surgically.

As for women there are two options and it also varies from person to person:
1. They bleed, but not a noticable amount to the point where you wouldn't notice even if you were looking for it.
2. Their hymen was really weak, so it was torn with some random action like some sports, tampoon, masturbation, etc. That doesn't mean they are not a virgin anymore.

If such a man has sex with such a woman, while both were virgins, he will bleed and she will not.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
I tried this game a long time ago and while I did like the story and all the routes to choose from, the frequent switching between a dozen-ish different art styles made it very difficult to really get into it. Not to mention the fact that the images often didn't depict what was being described in the text.

Can anyone tell me if this improved at all over time, or is it still inconsistent in that regard?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Seems I can offer two "extras" in this update of SanchoMod:
  • Allow the Player to read the draft script for the "Life In Rahayal" (non-Slave) path that occurs directly after the "Tailor" event.
  • Allow the Player to read the draft script for the "Prostitute Alaric Storyline".
I'll figure out a way to offer these "extras". These are not part of the normal playthrough currently and are obviously story drafts that the dev is outlining for consideration... so they are basically canon until proven otherwise.

Reactions: ursweetalksx

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Seems I can offer two "extras" in this update of SanchoMod:
  • Allow the Player to read the draft script for the "Life In Rahayal" (non-Slave) path that occurs directly after the "Tailor" event.
  • Allow the Player to read the draft script for the "Prostitute Alaric Storyline".
I'll figure out a way to offer these "extras". These are not part of the normal playthrough currently and are obviously story drafts that the dev is outlining for consideration... so they are basically canon until proven otherwise.
Done. It'll be in the pending mod update:
1713274169960.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Survival of Sarah Rose - MultiMod Edition (v0.9.9 Update)
TSOSR_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

1713279970218.png 1713280070492.png 1713280089413.png

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Changelog:
  • Updated to the latest version of the VN
  • Recoded the majority of the ChoiceGuide
  • Added "extra" draft scenes in SanchoGallery that would otherwise never be seen by the Player. These are dev drafts of pending story, subject to change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
I don't know what to make of this game anymore. The early portions are built so well where you're making a bunch of important choices in terms of alliances and defending your nation. The other story branches and later half of the game just kind of spiral out and don't seem to have anything to do with the first half. There's also an abundance of AI imagery which, when combined with the meandering story, make the whole back end of the game feel like an AI's fever dream.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wait there was an update? Do I need to re-download both the game and the mod?
If you want to play the VN with the mod, yes, obviously (how else would you play it?).
Otherwise, disregard this yellow bit in the OP (it's no longer true)... whoever edited the OP this update didn't remove it:
1713293909462.png

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I don't know what to make of this game anymore. The early portions are built so well where you're making a bunch of important choices in terms of alliances and defending your nation. The other story branches and later half of the game just kind of spiral out and don't seem to have anything to do with the first half. There's also an abundance of AI imagery which, when combined with the meandering story, make the whole back end of the game feel like an AI's fever dream.
Meh, art is just fine, even if inconsistent, but I somewhat agree with the side story feeling unrelated to the main one. The only part that pulls it off well is the mage route, then considering that this is the most developed route (I think) it's not surprising.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
wait so Caleb and Eph get a sex scene(even if you never did it with them) kate gets a sex scene...but Samarya gets..to play in the water?

i also do like how she calls you a slut...but iv only ever had sex with YOU and a 3 soem with Samarya

Last edited:

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
Why did I even download the update? Three minutes and done, and that was on top of the last update. So disappointing, as the game started so strong.

Thaneas

Dec 28, 2020
This thing sorely need a walkthrough or branching flowchart...

What should I do to get into the new Demon Arc ?

NVM. Found it.

4.50 star(s) 58 Votes