4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Sorry for the delay! I thought I'd be done this week but I suddenly felt like adding another scene and I figured I could fit it in this update. And then there was a minor issue in an animation (very little hair clipping through skin) but I really wanted to fix it since I really like the animation and that one tiny bit was bugging me haha.

As always, thank you all for spending your time on this game
No worries. Take your time.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

Thank you for all the support and patience
Patience? Who said anything about patience? We're getting ready if you don't come through soon......
CaramelCowboyTarget.gif

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(just kidding, just found a bullet graphic I wanted to try and you became the "victim" of my sense of humor. :oops:;). Looking forward to the update, whenever it's ready)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Swordbearer [v0.2a GrammarFix] [Caramel Cowboy] [OS@683MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 683MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 251MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / (this is a 7-day filehost so it does not include GrammarFix)

Notice: I've updated the links with GrammarFix included but if you got it from old links, go to OP and download GrammarFix (it's only 1.46MB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
How big is MC's sword? We talking big white claymore or micro dirk?
Not gonna lie to you. Up until now I just called it a 'sword' :HideThePain:.
But it's definitely a 2-hander

edit : But dont forget mc has plot armor so technically he can dual wield them plus hold two more with his feet (lies)

Reactions: Porthas

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Thank you all for staying interested in the game. Even seeing one comment is surreal to me haha.
Like I mentioned in v0.2a dev notes (casual reminder that there are dev notes), the updates should be smoother hereafter and have more content than this one.

If you have the time, please consider leaving a review. Boost my solo laptop dev ego stonks.jpg
But in all seriousness, thank you for playing!

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: Caramel Cowboy - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've decided to make a small walkthrough mod here. This mod will highlight the choice which gives you points. I found this game interesting and hope the game developer CaramelCowboy doesn't mind that I publish it. Hope you guys enjoy
Download:

P/s: Updated to v0.7
1646124998246.png 1646125130349.png 1646125175050.png

Last edited:

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
I've decided to make a small walkthrough mod here. This mod will highlight the choice which gives you points. I found this game is really interesting and hope the game developer CaramelCowboy don't mind that I publish it. Hope you guys enjoy
View attachment 1680480 View attachment 1680491 View attachment 1680493
Thank you for this! I actually wanted to make one myself but realized that I won't have the time to do it with this update. Haven't checked it out but but I'm sure it's great!

And of course I don't mind haha. Everyone should play the way they want to :)

For anyone curious, the point system may not be a major decision maker for a LI. I'm going to give prompts if a choice will end or continue a path. The scoring system may just include a few extra lines of text/renders/bonus images. For example if you get all the points for character x , you get bonus images etc.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes