4.40 star(s) 53 Votes
Feb 18, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

meifmikm

May 2, 2017
I really like this game so far it's looking very promising. The renders are great and so is the writing. Also there is a very decent amount of content for an early release. Not really sure how I feel about the vampires though

Reactions: CaramelCowboy

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Lyra looks reeeaaallly goooooooood!:love: The two MILFs aren't too bad either.

Will we be getting some sort of expansion on the MC's backstory?
Thank for the Lyra love!
the backstory will definitely be explained down the line (not at the end)

kinda spoiler version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
I really like this game so far it's looking very promising. The renders are great and so is the writing. Also there is a very decent amount of content for an early release. Not really sure how I feel about the vampires though
Thank you for playing!
Hopefully you change your mind down the line. There are pretty vampires too :sneaky:

fake news:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hm. So if you choose not to spy on Tal in the morning the game interprets that as not being interested in her at all (leads to the line: "I kind of regret not purs(u)ing her." during their date). That seems a bit odd.

Also the MC describes her room as "the scene of the crime" even if he didn't spy on her.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I hope we don't have to wait too long before we see Tal again, or before we get to know the hooded ??? girl.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Hm. So if you choose not to spy on Tal in the morning the game interprets that as not being interested in her at all (leads to the line: "I kind of regret not purs(u)ing her." during their date). That seems a bit odd.

Also the MC describes her room as "the scene of the crime" even if he didn't spy on her.
Oh weird. Haven’t seen that bug before. Maybe when I developed that part, I figured those interested would go for it? I’ll go through the code again and check what’s wrong. I’ll post a fix here and tag you. Thanks for catching that!

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh weird. Haven’t seen that bug before. Maybe when I developed that part, I figured those interested would go for it? I’ll go through the code again and check what’s wrong. I’ll post a fix here and tag you. Thanks for catching that!
Thanks! Tal noticing him spying being what gives her the courage to open up during their date, it makes sense that you miss out on her scenes if you're not into voyeurism (as there's been no inciting incident), but that particular line seemed off.

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
You get it at the lake. I think there are 3 there. How did you get the last one though? I'm missing that.
Can't remember, sorry. I know there's one in the stars when stargazing with Talitha. It's an image of Lanya, if that helps.

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Why does Lanya or whatever her name is look 10x younger than the girls our age. The other girls are all wrinkled up and she has clear perfect skin, but is a whole adult.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Why does Lanya or whatever her name is look 10x younger than the girls our age. The other girls are all wrinkled up and she has clear perfect skin, but is a whole adult.

I'm not sure what you mean about other girls being "wrinkled up". My guess is that they have higher detailed skin mats than some, which is why you feel that way. Lanya's not supposed to be older than the adults. I know her model has stretchmarks on her body so I guess it doesn't show since we've only seen her face yet.

Thanks for playing.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes