4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
How much aunt we will get
There's not currently any, but there are absolutely variable flags indicating that there will be content with her (the variable flags suggest that she will be involved in the story no matter what, but the player will have the choice of lewd content with her or not).

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Yes, the mod has been fixed. You just download a file and put it in the right place and you get the Talitha scene.

Excellent story with good renders, funny and nice MC, lovely LIs and so on. After next update there will be a proper review from me and if nothing exceptionally bad happens in next update I'm certain it will be a 5* one. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Yes, the mod has been fixed. You just download a file and put it in the right place and you get the Talitha scene.

Excellent story with good renders, funny and nice MC, lovely LIs and so on. After next update there will be a proper review from me and if nothing exceptionally bad happens in next update I'm certain it will be a 5* one. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:
I've had a very busy month with family events and engagements :')
But I'm still here and working on the update. Thank you for the nice comment!

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
;)So is the dev still prepping orgasms:cool: or is this update coming soon(y)? What happened to his engagement and game development process:censored:? And Don't Just Say "YES" I'm Cool For That:ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: SuperiorManUltra

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
;)So is the dev still prepping orgasms:cool: or is this update coming soon(y)? What happened to his engagement and game development process:censored:? And Don't Just Say "YES" I'm Cool For That:ROFLMAO:.
Why wouldn't people say "I'm cool for that"? The last update was less than 2 months ago. The dev is here giving updates to the development all the time.

There has been no indication that there is anything going wrong with it's development. Maybe the problem is you and not the dev?

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
YES

Jk. I had a busy month and a family member got engaged so I had a lot of travelling to do. Definitely still working on this. My updates are usually on patreon and Steam (rare).

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
CaramelCowboy A tiny little question, the harem ending will include the side girls too right? I mean like all the girl that where left behind in the village. I ask because a lot of dev treat side girls like shit giving them minimal screen time and sometimes they don't even add them to the harem ending, most vanish after some fucks never to be seen.

Reactions: CaramelCowboy

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
CaramelCowboy A tiny little question, the harem ending will include the side girls too right? I mean like all the girl that where left behind in the village. I ask because a lot of dev treat side girls like shit giving them minimal screen time and sometimes they don't even add them to the harem ending, most vanish after some fucks never to be seen.
I can see the perspective of wanting someone who is currently a side girl to get more attention and maybe even become a main girl. However, if she remains a side girl I don't understand your point. When someone is actually a side girl, they are not a major part of the MC's life or the story. That's the definition of "side girl". If someone continues to be a side girl, why should she be included in the full harem or get a lot of screen time? If characters gain enough screen time / importance, they are no longer side girls.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I can see the perspective of wanting someone who is currently a side girl to get more attention and maybe even become a main girl. However, if she remains a side girl I don't understand your point. When someone is actually a side girl, they are not a major part of the MC's life or the story. That's the definition of "side girl". If someone continues to be a side girl, why should she be included in the full harem or get a lot of screen time? If characters gain enough screen time / importance, they are no longer side girls.
Being included in the harem have nothing to do with been a side girl or a main one, is about having a relationship with the protagonist, I understand a lot of the girls will not have an extremely relevant role to play in the main plot but that doesn't mean they can't have a relationship with the protagonist. For example the dancer and the MC have feelings for each other to a degree, even if she is a side girl the protagonist could persue a relationship with her and when the ending comes she will be by his side along with the main LI do you get my point now?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I understand a lot of the girls will not have an extremely relevant role to play in the main plot but that doesn't mean they can't have a relationship with the protagonist. For example the dancer and the MC have feelings for each other to a degree
But this is what I'm saying. She doesn't have to be only important to the plot. If she's significant in the MC's life (and not merely action for specific circumstances or when the mood strikes him), she's not just a side girl. If a story is focused around a soldier in war, but that soldier regularly gets letters from his lover, she is likely insignificant to the plot compared to other things, but is significant to the soldier. The lover wouldn't be a side girl. However, she wouldn't get much page time / screen time.

Just because Samira isn't going to be in the big city with the MC doesn't mean she's a side girl. I can't say exactly what's coming in the story of the game, obviously, but I wouldn't find it surprising if Samira could eventually be a part of the harem. I don't consider her a side girl, though. Also, pretty much all of the girls are in the fairly early stages of romance with the MC, so it feels far too early to rule out specific girls as being benched except for specific plays.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
But this is what I'm saying. She doesn't have to be only important to the plot. If she's significant in the MC's life (and not merely action for specific circumstances or when the mood strikes him), she's not just a side girl. If a story is focused around a soldier in war, but that soldier regularly gets letters from his lover, she is likely insignificant to the plot compared to other things, but is significant to the soldier. The lover wouldn't be a side girl. However, she wouldn't get much page time / screen time.

Just because Samira isn't going to be in the big city with the MC doesn't mean she's a side girl. I can't say exactly what's coming in the story of the game, obviously, but I wouldn't find it surprising if Samira could eventually be a part of the harem. I don't consider her a side girl, though. Also, pretty much all of the girls are in the fairly early stages of romance with the MC, so it feels far too early to rule out specific girls as being benched except for specific plays.
Yeah I had this discussion like 20 minutes ago with a friend and I see that the problem is we don't have the same definition of side girls. What I mean is if a main girl is one that have a relationship with the protagonist and can be added to the harem and a relevant part in the plot, a semi main girl is a girl with a relationship with the protagonist and can be added to the harem but not a relevant place in the plot and then side girls who are mostly one fuck and done. Then rephrasing my question it would be that if the girls we leave behind in the village like Samira are going to be semi main girls?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah I had this discussion like 20 minutes ago with a friend and I see that the problem is we don't have the same definition of side girls. What I mean is if a main girl is one that have a relationship with the protagonist and can be added to the harem and a relevant part in the plot, a semi main girl is a girl with a relationship with the protagonist and can be added to the harem but not a relevant place in the plot and then side girls who are mostly one fuck and done. Then rephrasing my question it would be that if the girls we leave behind in the village like Samira are going to be semi main girls?
Since I don't know what all is coming in the story, of course I can't say for sure. However, I suspect we aren't even close to finished with girls from the village. I would think there would be some time where Samira won't appear because she's not in the bigger city. I do think, though, that girls like Samira and Arina are likely semi-main girls, but not side girls. I see at least a few ways this could play out; we'll have to see what happens. We're only at v0.3 right now, so there's plenty of time for things to develop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't yet see any hints to know for sure if any of this is even a likely future for the story, but the point is that there are a lot of things that could happen to ensure the girls you want could still be in the ultimate harem.

Reactions: Kalsan

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Yeah I had this discussion like 20 minutes ago with a friend and I see that the problem is we don't have the same definition of side girls.
Honestly, I like how The Seven Realms defines their girls:
* Primary Love Interest - MC and character have a significant (unavoidable) romantic connection. Relationship is Plot-critical.
* Love Interests - MC and characters have a significant emotional connection (and romantic connection depending on player choice). Relationship is Plot-critical, but does not have to be romantic/sexual.
* Harem Love Interests - MC and character have some emotional bonds that may also be romantic and/or sexual depending on player choice, but not close to the PLI or LIs. Relationship is usually Plot-important, but does not have to be romantic/sexual.
* Bonus Encounters - MC and character (depending on player choice) might have sex once or twice, but the character isn't joinng the MC's harem for various reasons. Relationship is not Plot-important, which is why it can be skipped. In T7R, at least one of these characters is a major character otherwise, but not an LI (MC's very close and loyal friend, who is mated to his best friend but might, based on player choice, have a one-off threesome with MC and the Primary LI).

This avoids the whole "side girls" concept since it's ambiguous.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Honestly, I like how The Seven Realms defines their girls:
* Primary Love Interest - MC and character have a significant (unavoidable) romantic connection. Relationship is Plot-critical.
* Love Interests - MC and characters have a significant emotional connection (and romantic connection depending on player choice). Relationship is Plot-critical, but does not have to be romantic/sexual.
* Harem Love Interests - MC and character have some emotional bonds that may also be romantic and/or sexual depending on player choice, but not close to the PLI or LIs. Relationship is usually Plot-important, but does not have to be romantic/sexual.
* Bonus Encounters - MC and character (depending on player choice) might have sex once or twice, but the character isn't joinng the MC's harem for various reasons. Relationship is not Plot-important, which is why it can be skipped. In T7R, at least one of these characters is a major character otherwise, but not an LI (MC's very close and loyal friend, who is mated to his best friend but might, based on player choice, have a one-off threesome with MC and the Primary LI).

This avoids the whole "side girls" concept since it's ambiguous.
Yeah I realized that side girl is very ambiguous too. I don't like how it was handled in The Seven Realm because Atlas is just the worst, he don't give a shit about "harem love interest" his relationship with Leyala should have been a tool to open him up to the world (making him less of an asshole) but instead it give him justification for treatment the rest of the girls like shit with "it would never feel as good as with Ley". Meh I'm ranting, well as I said I hope this game will ideally manage the romance of the semi main girls better than Seven Relms. Oh and I find the bonus encounters pretty useless, I see them as a waste of time, why getting involved with someone that you know is a one time deal? I would prefer if that scenes get added to actual harem girls with meaningful relationships.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Interesting discussion. Also ty all for keeping it cordial with each other :giggle:
I think in some cases, the tag 'side girls' makes it feel like a character is a 'wham bam thank you ma-am' one and nothing else. Or they'll have little to no screen time.

Although I've referred to a few girls as 'side girls' in the past, for me at least, they all have different levels. I'm sure there's a better tag for them and 'side girls' just sounds too generic. For example Tiur's post about the way Septcloud handles his tags (Great Dev btw. Even a lovely person to talk to.)

In my case, there are :
Main girls : These girls will have specific endings for each of them IF you decide you want to stay with one in the end. I want them to feel close enough to the MC to justify him even considering giving up a harem end. They'll also have harem endings which will hopefully make sense for their personalities. This is something that will need to be tackled closer to the end and honestly, I'm not worried about how to justify them being okay with the harem path.

Secondary girls (side girls?) : Some of them will be love interests but they wont have monogamous endings for them. Some will however be able to be part of the harem ending. The ones that get screen time for example. Because even though someone's a 'side girl', I want them to have screen time since I want them to be remembered. I've played VNs where these girls don't get much screen time and hours later, I've forgotten about them. So any secondary girls here will also have screen time.

And then there's the random hookups : These girls will either show up once or only a few times and will not be part of the ending.

I'm not even sure if this answers the question but since I typed all this down, I'm going to post it anyway :LOL:

edit : The girls left back in the village WILL be a part of the story down the line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes