4.30 star(s) 58 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Won't I miss on some of the earlier Lyra scenes if I stay on the Tal route? Gow certain are you that I can pick both? and when will I?
if there is anything you miss would be just a bit of dialogue early on but not even sure if there is that much path splitting early on that you will miss much of anything. You won't miss a lewd scene if that is what you are worried. Tal isn't with you for the majority of the game so far while Lyra is.

Reactions: xapican

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Won't I miss on some of the earlier Lyra scenes if I stay on the Tal route? Gow certain are you that I can pick both? and when will I?
You won't miss anything important with Lyra, cause nothing happens until you leave the village. There's a scene where she accidently pulls your pants down in the water, and you can give her a massage on her upper thigh. But they don't mean anything towards her romancing. I didn't do Talitha route, so I don't know if you miss them or not. But I have done Samira, Delilah, Celia and it has had no effect on Lyra at all. Going after Leliana, Luneira and Esther now too and Lyra path is still good.

Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You won't miss anything important with Lyra, cause nothing happens until you leave the village. There's a scene where she accidently pulls your pants down in the water, and you can give her a massage on her upper thigh. But they don't mean anything towards her romancing. I didn't do Talitha route, so I don't know if you miss them or not. But I have done Samira, Delilah, Celia and it has had no effect on Lyra at all. Going after Leliana, Luneira and Esther now too and Lyra path is still good.
you know what's funny I almost decided not to play Talitha route because of how you have to spy on her in the village to start it. But you know me I play everyone's route if I like them just a little but or im curious enough.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
you know what's funny I almost decided not to play Talitha route because of how you have to spy on her in the village to start it. But you know me I play everyone's route if I like them just a little but or im curious enough.
I'm doing solo paths for Lyra and Leliana (will probably do Esther and Nev too, depending on how it pans out, and any SG that may have endings). Also doing a harem with everyone except Talitha. Lol.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm doing solo paths for Lyra and Leliana (will probably do Esther and Nev too, depending on how it pans out, and any SG that may have endings). Also doing a harem with everyone except Talitha. Lol.
lol you hate Talitha that much to not include in a harem. I figured you didn't like her cause the childhood friend troupe and she is a bit bland and boring but just surprised she doesn't make harem member.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
lol you hate Talitha that much to not include in a harem. I figured you didn't like her cause the childhood friend troupe and she is a bit bland and boring but just surprised she doesn't make harem member.
I wasn't interested in the beginning, and was actually happy to leave her behind. Childhood friend, not on her path and then forced to drool over her, sleep in her bed and tent, and run & skip like a fucking idiot to meet her for a date. You know me, I hold a grudge even in AVNs. She's out! :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Actually is not that bad the Thalita path, I guess she is there for the "Monogamous vanilla players" (meant with no intention to offend) there is light sexual interaction with her, and it is written nice and even a bit romantic.
Agreed that she comes a bit bland and boring across, but my guess would be she was meant to be "ingenous, and naive" she is kind and cute on her path.
see Milton not so difficult to agree :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I wasn't interested in the beginning, and was actually happy to leave her behind. Childhood friend, not on her path and then forced to drool over her, sleep in her bed and tent, and run & skip like a fucking idiot to meet her for a date. You know me, I hold a grudge even in AVNs. She's out! :ROFLMAO:
ah I thought you only hold grudges for solo paths didn't know that applies to harem paths. But had no idea you are forced to do all of that when you arent on her path

Actually is not that bad the Thalita path, I guess she is there for the "Monogamous vanilla players" (meant with no intention to offend) there is light sexual interaction with her, and it is written nice and even a bit romantic.
Agreed that she comes a bit bland and boring across, but my guess would be she was meant to be "ingenous, and naive" she is kind and cute on her path.
see Milton not so difficult to agree :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I agree you got good taste once again and Milton doens't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ( just messing around Milton)

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
You still get that scene on the Talitha route.

Reactions: Milton749
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes