4.30 star(s) 62 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hm, must have overlooked that, or just ignored, as in some VN's they look like fangs even if they aren't vamps...
yeah it was easy to miss I missed it to then someone posted a picture of it shortly after I played so I went back and checked for myself as I was curious

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I rather have this then turning the game into the degraded fuckfest and ruining it altogether like 90% of the games do.

Of course shoving fuckfests don't have the monopoly when it comes to ruining games, plot line or mc's personality can do that easily too.
I think we still could have gotten a lewd with Lyra in this episode for example without it being a fuckfest but i dont really mind it either. My more serious critic is that it seems like the dev isnt really able to write any kind of romance with any LI, this could be improved.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Is anyone going to tackle updating Dink's walkthrough? Just asking so I know whether to bother installing 0.80 with or without the walkthrough. Thanks!

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Well, first of all, I am not sure what version of D&D you played or maybe it was your DM who allowed good undead, but typically that was not the case. If we are going to use D&D as a guide, then check out my favorite AD&D Module Series "Ravenloft". I am also not sure what "lack of knowledge" you are talking about; we are talking about things that are not real and there are a ton of stories of undead with different origins. My opinion of vampires comes from Bram Stoker's Dracula. Not sure it gets any more "authentic" than that.

Regardless, this is my opinion. I did not name call or try and make anyone feel bad for their choices. IMO, vampires should be evil. No exceptions. Of course, if you disagree, that's totally fine. I was just voicing my frustration because I love this AVN and was really happy with it until this latest revelation. So, for me, it's just another twist on Twilight, and let's all be honest, Twilight was hugely popular and it did start a trend; I never said it started the whole good undead thing.
If I might ask, why not just not romance her and move on if you like the rest of this VN?
Personally, I'm playing Lyra only, others basically don't interest me at all.

This game was mostly comedy from very start, with previous 2 updates being full on slapstick/exaggerated humor, and with her being vampire that was public knowledge, there was 0% chance she is evil, this is not that kind of VN.
I honestly don't give 2 shits about her, but there is lots of good here, no reason to drop everything over 1 bad apple (personal preference)

Reactions: f100racer

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
100% agree not every update needs lewd scenes if there is actual story to be told or character progressions to be had. I only expect them from certain games and this is not one of them.
The thing is that character progression and lewd scenes are not mutually exclusive. I want both in my avns because they are equally important to me. For me if it becomes clear that the Dev doesn't care/prioritize lewd scenes then I lose interest.

Of course everyone is different and I'm not telling anyone how to feel about it.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The thing is that character progression and lewd scenes are not mutually exclusive. I want both in my avns because they are equally important to me. For me if it becomes clear that the Dev doesn't care/prioritize lewd scenes then I lose interest.

Of course everyone is different and I'm not telling anyone how to feel about it.
well im a weirdo and don't care for or play AVN's for lewd scenes they are just nice to look at but they are meh whatever to me haha. But I get it alot of people do care

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Vampire LI... sigh... Fucking Twilight ruined vampires and this dev just ruined this AVN for me.

View attachment 3973483

I'm out, I just can't... Good luck to the dev.
I haven't played this in 2 updates but never been a secret there is vampires in this game. Always been part of the story from the bits we see from early on as far as I can recall. But if this was your first time playing this game I get it if you don't like vampires.
That is not what I said. I actually love vampires. I just don't want them to be LIs; they need to stay in their lane so to speak.
Well then good by and close the door on the way out. Leliana :love: on top in my book, on first sight..... And still is. (y)
I think it was only at the very end of the last ep revealed, as cliffhanger, that she isn't human, only this ep confirmed that she is a vampire, well half-vampire. You sure you speak about the same girl ?

Twilight is utter shit, not worth seeing, but so far the vampires in this story as well as the LI are nothing like the vamps in twilight.
I'm kinda disappointed she was simply turned. That really doesn't give her much of a bond with Amaris, nor put her in any special light. If her father was a vampire and her mother was a human (like they fucked and she was born), then she'd be a Dhampir, and that's a whole other story of interest. But it is what it is, and I don't mind really.

But yeah, no shimmering vampires, so we're safe... or are we! :eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, it was redeemed by this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes