4.30 star(s) 62 Votes

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
am i the only one to think that the choice to accept Damien offer in this update doesnt make any sens?

Damien and the mercenary with him attacked mc group just because they where passing by, meaning that they would have killed anyone else who passed by this road + him saying that they even get request to kill bad people, also getting in the sens that they kill innocent people. And it's the same with stealing where he give the choice to steal only from corrupted people, meaning that they also steal from innoncent as well.

So why the mc and his friends would want to work for them to begin with?
If it was to gather more information about this group in order to put them down later i could have understand but it doesnt even cross their mind.
Sure they can make some good by killing or stealing from some corrupt/criminal, but this brotherood is a bunch of killer and thief who also kill and steal from innocent people, and for mc's group to ignoring that and just working for them doesnt make much sens with that reasoning either ...

Reactions: RobLocksley

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
So, I'm using the mod and when I get to the library scene talking to Finley, the recommended option is "Is that Rosabelle?" but I can't select it. I'm assuming this means I've missed meeting her in the past at some point? Any help on where that was supposed to happen?
That is the first time you meet Rosabelle,

but if you listened to Yalandre's story back in Episode 2 or 3, then spoke to Cedric the Librarian at the palace party in Episode 6 and asked him about that book, he will tell you to find Rosabelle. That's why you wonder if that might be her.

So if you didn't have the option, you didn't do one or both of those things. :)

Reactions: Envoye
4.30 star(s) 62 Votes