VN Ren'Py The Symbiant Re:Union [v0.2.0] [HeartCoreDev]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
forum_cover.jpg

Overview:
A "fandisk" directly taking place after The Symbiant.
Take a deep dive into Danya's and Brahve's heat and romance as they visit new worlds together! Resolve old issues, meet new friends, and experience their electric chemistry and passion.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-18
Release Date: 2023-12-18
Developer: HeartCoreDev - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English, Français, Русский, 繁體中文, 简体中文, 日本語, 한국어, Deutsch, Español
Other Games: Synthetic Lover
Prequel: The Symbiant
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png ss_8e2b9e9170c91f4d697768ffc430c405d38d1ec2.jpg screenshot0004.png ss_6560854c3b920eae753b0c64481f2e168fb9556a.jpg
ss_da02f3fca2deeeb51fbfafcf2afc4b12cb6fa4ca.jpg ss_bbef19a2894c725c3c16efe2a9fc2a06400a54e7.jpg ss_0fe24787970ca594a8a9fa18d42734753e122fb9.jpg ss_88d4d0e77ac4ad55815787735f25ee0d95ce9b20.jpg ss_d5e22f4850e13d6f93263412e7ffd6eea7c325cb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you for presenting it here before any other place. (y)
Very happy to find our 2 companions. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: hcdev

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wow, that's a very impressive list of languages, even match some big name games.
Good continuation! (y)

• Red Heart

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Wow, that's a very impressive list of languages, even match some big name games.
Good continuation! (y)
The previous game is available in even more languages, but we sadly had to drop a few of them due to them not breaking even. I'm especially sad at the PTBR translation, which was done with love and care from our translator and editor but Brazilian and Portuguese sales were abyssmal.

• Sad
Reactions: nackedsnake

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
I'm a little confused...is this a separate game, or should it be installed with the old one? Also, I started it up, but it didn't pick up from the ending I got...it sounded like it was compatible with two endings, but is that not available yet? I got the good ending, but After Stories starts with him asking to get back together with me after ending things...

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I'm a little confused...is this a separate game, or should it be installed with the old one? Also, I started it up, but it didn't pick up from the ending I got...it sounded like it was compatible with two endings, but is that not available yet? I got the good ending, but After Stories starts with him asking to get back together with me after ending things...
The After stories are fandisks. They're like DRAMAtical Murder Re:Connect: their own game and extensions of the previous game's good endings. Originally they were supposed to be simple DLCs to add in top of the main game, but they ended-up being much longer and more expensive to make than we originally anticipated.

There will be 2 After Stories: one taking place after the Cayama ending, and another taking place after the Odaria one. Currently, we only have Cayama after story (mostly) ready and we're still commissioning art assets for the Odaria one. Once both stories are ready, you'll be able to select either of them upon starting a new game.

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
The After stories are fandisks. They're like DRAMAtical Murder Re:Connect: their own game and extensions of the previous game's good endings. Originally they were supposed to be simple DLCs to add in top of the main game, but they ended-up being much longer and more expensive to make than we originally anticipated.

There will be 2 After Stories: one taking place after the Cayama ending, and another taking place after the Odaria one. Currently, we only have Cayama after story (mostly) ready and we're still commissioning art assets for the Odaria one. Once both stories are ready, you'll be able to select either of them upon starting a new game.
Okay, thanks! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything, or doing anything wrong. I did see the Cayama route, ending with

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Blue aliens are a thing in fiction and in music ... I”m blue recently got refurbished
as a ”gay - love for the party life” anthem of electronic music get togethers like
tommorrowland, untold, DJs going crazy ,mixing it up with blue aliens for the masses.
Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee)
You are just fitting in with the trend of this summer anthems.
David Guetta & Bebe Rexha - Blue
"I'm good, yeah, I'm feelin' alright"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheSymbiantReUnion-0.0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​