EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
In the year of 2066, biologically engineered humanoids known as ‘biots’ make up a large percentage of the workforce.
The protagonist of Synthetic Lover is one such biot and, like the rest of his colleagues, he lives to serve a single purpose – to fulfil his pre-programmed vocation. In his case, that’s to be a companion in an adult entertainment center known as Dollhouse. Biots are servants who exist as lifeless dolls until being activated upon request, their self-awareness is sealed off by design, taking with it their ability to think or feel of their own free will… That’s how the protagonist’s days go until the chance appearance of an opportunistic thief with a mysterious device in his possession…

Synthetic Lover is a Sci-Fi story about an individual who, unwillingly, finds out what it’s like to be human, to deal with hardships, overwhelming emotions, anxious thoughts, difficult situations and decisions and the imperfectness of life. It’s a journey of discovery, finding connection with others, fostering friendships, attempting to remain aware and mindful in the face of adversity and, ultimately, finding love.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-20
Release Date: 2021-12-16
Developer: HeartCore Dev
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: The Symbiant, The Symbiant: After Stories
VNDB:
Store: -
Size: 1.1 GB
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Official Choice guide: - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
BRuh That's so gay.
Well, what can I say?
it's 20 6 6 anyway.
Where prostitution is the only pay.
so fuck that shit, cause I ain't gay.
gotcha, cause i am a troll anyway,
what did you expect an anonfapper to say?

Luckyroses

Nov 20, 2017
Do these devs not pay attention to their own story? Already found one game over.

Did you check if the "dude" was completely human? or idk cybernetically enhanced? also professional boxers have bodyguards and im fairly sure they could subdue most people.....

Reactions: Markay

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
Did you check if the "dude" was completely human? or idk cybernetically enhanced? also professional boxers have bodyguards and im fairly sure they could subdue most people.....
Dude was a lab tech. If it took two bodyguards to handle one human, I'd say good guess is they weren't cyber enhanced. Even enhanced humans would not easily grapple a terminator.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Markay
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes