4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I'm not actually against piracy, but I just don't want anyone else to pirate before me. :) I will bring the new chapter of the game here, but first, I'll lower it to the 'Bit buddy' tier. It will stay in beta for a week, then I'll share it in the 'Code Crawler' tier for a shorter period. After that, I promise to bring it here in its flawless and cleanest form. All I ask is for the people here to be patient for two weeks, maybe less.
You've only just put out the first chapter that has about 200 renders of your first game. And you're ALREADY threatening people that you're going to abandon the game if you don't make a certain amount within a certain time frame. And then threatening them to delay updates for everyone (your paying patrons) if even one of them leaks it.

I don't understand. I can tell that if you complete this game you'll be raking in cash by the time you do. And then even more so for your next game. Thousands of dollars. Are you that impatient that you're unwilling to put in the time that every other dev has put in? And like I said, the dev with the biggest ego (dpc) doesn't threaten people with delaying updates or abandoning the game. And at atleast he has something to back up that ego given how big each of his updates are. But this is just the first chapter of your first game.

rkdx2

Mar 2, 2022
Please add an option to just use normal RenPy menus. The weird icons with no text, the lack of cross-menu navigation, and especially the transitions are honestly super annoying. Menus should be easy and invisible. If a user notices the menu or has to spend extra time in it, something is wrong.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Carbon_ EroMersive welcome back!
This new game is TOP tier btw, and now it has references to "The Guide" (PDF which MC reads) and "Measuring My Cum"(Strict mom with splitted personality). Do you plan add more references to other lewd games? My only concern about game is mom's disproportionally large thigs, looks cringe with her tiny waist. And second concern - u can burnout and drop game again...
P.S. and please don't use music with words, only instrumental!

Last edited:

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
Just so people know: You can report a page on patreon if there's suspicion that a previously known scammer creates a new page.

The staff can verify if the payment information the scammer use is the same. The account will be blocked from receiving any money and the page will be deleted. And the payment information gets blocked from being used again.

Carbon_

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
You've only just put out the first chapter that has about 200 renders of your first game. And you're ALREADY threatening people that you're going to abandon the game if you don't make a certain amount within a certain time frame. And then threatening them to delay updates for everyone (your paying patrons) if even one of them leaks it.

I don't understand. I can tell that if you complete this game you'll be raking in cash by the time you do. And then even more so for your next game. Thousands of dollars. Are you that impatient that you're unwilling to put in the time that every other dev has put in? And like I said, the dev with the biggest ego (dpc) doesn't threaten people with delaying updates or abandoning the game. And at atleast he has something to back up that ego given how big each of his updates are. But this is just the first chapter of your first game.

First and foremost, thank you for playing the first chapter of my game and for providing your feedback. I take the thoughts of players like you seriously, and that's why I want to respond carefully to your criticisms.

I'm sorry that my statements about supporting the project were perceived as a threat; that was never my intention. The goals I've set with open communication and transparency are there to understand the sustainability of this project and to plan accordingly. Like any creator, I hope that the time and effort invested will have value. This is my first game, and I deliberately chose a simple concept. The idea was if I can't see the expected support, I might switch to a different game theme. It means I'm not disappearing; even if I start a new game, I'll share it on the same Patreon.

Regarding the leaks, I've already explained that. All I asked for was a bit of patience. As of now, there's a critical bug that can crash the game. I've promised to bring the game here myself once all these issues have been ironed out. I don't believe my loyal patrons would leak the game, but if it does get leaked, I might delay it for a few months. The upside is that it allows me to spend more time on the game. This could result in higher quality and more content.

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
Well, I wish you luck, Ero/Carbon or whatever. Hopefully you can stick with this game!

However, I'll add myself to the list of people who think the mom's model mouth/overall face could be touched up a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: ActiveShooter

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Atleast he is not like that silkandmilkproductions guy where he'll only start working on his game when his cash quota fills up.

Reactions: Wolfie3DX

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Top release for this year, gorgeous renders that are super realistic (Might be even too realistic for some) but it definitely is refreshing to see an adult woman that actually looks like her age with all the details on skin etc
Also like the fact that this will also heavily focus on the AI and possibly AI relationship
Looking forward for more

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
First and foremost, thank you for playing the first chapter of my game and for providing your feedback. I take the thoughts of players like you seriously, and that's why I want to respond carefully to your criticisms.

I'm sorry that my statements about supporting the project were perceived as a threat; that was never my intention. The goals I've set with open communication and transparency are there to understand the sustainability of this project and to plan accordingly. Like any creator, I hope that the time and effort invested will have value. This is my first game, and I deliberately chose a simple concept. The idea was if I can't see the expected support, I might switch to a different game theme. It means I'm not disappearing; even if I start a new game, I'll share it on the same Patreon.

Regarding the leaks, I've already explained that. All I asked for was a bit of patience. As of now, there's a critical bug that can crash the game. I've promised to bring the game here myself once all these issues have been ironed out. I don't believe my loyal patrons would leak the game, but if it does get leaked, I might delay it for a few months. The upside is that it allows me to spend more time on the game. This could result in higher quality and more content.
You don't get it. Asking for a support threshold to be passed in order to continue developing, practically ensures you won't reach that threshold. Others have tried it (and for some reason it's always devs who focus a lot on very good renders and less on lengthy updates and steady progression). And they have failed.

Why? Because by doing that, you are placing collective responsibility on individuals. And it never works. Each potential patreon isn't part of some organized group. I can only be accountable for myself. And if I see a considerable risk that my money will be wasted because they weren't enough to pass the precious threshold, I'm not giving them in the first place. At least it's more honest than keeping it secret and still abandoning the game when it doesn't meet your standards, but still the wrong way to go about it.

Also every abandoned game under a dev's belt reduces their patreons for the next. So the strategy ok lets abandon this and start the next....yeah good luck with that.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes