The Synthetic [Side Story] [Carbon]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Everything is optional. If you choose the options correctly, you can avoid NTR.
If certain controversial kinks are "Optional" could you possibly add a built in dialogue walkthrough with colour text or tags, I wasn't paying too much attention at the start of the game because I wanted to get a feel for the game without getting to invested into the characters and I mistakenly tried to "Encourage" the landlady thinking it was a positive thing and I lacked the context and ended up with an NTR scene which is avoidable at the start of you select "Don't worry"

Anyway it would be convenient for a Built in Walkthrough and Gallery

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
If certain controversial kinks are "Optional" could you possibly add a built in dialogue walkthrough with colour text or tags, I wasn't paying too much attention at the start of the game because I wanted to get a feel for the game without getting to invested into the characters and I mistakenly tried to "Encourage" the landlady thinking it was a positive thing and I lacked the context and ended up with an NTR scene which is avoidable at the start of you select "Don't worry"

Anyway it would be convenient for a Built in Walkthrough and Gallery
Ehm there is a built in WT in the settings...put choice tips on

Reactions: MadLad Nomad

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Ehm there is a built in WT in the settings...put choice tips on
Ah my bad, I thought it didn't work because I'm playing the Windows Version on Android using JoiPlay so I can enjoy the Uncompressed images...

Turns out I have to (Tap & Hold) the Options to see the Points/hints, I don't know if by default on PC it's displays or if you need to Mouse Hover over it

I thought it wasn't working because I'm so used to Coloured text or it literally showing the points on the dialogue options itself without Holding/Hovering over the question

Reactions: KiGa

tom882

Jun 30, 2017
Side story - it's unbelievable, sensual, very well done, very erotic, and Ariana is a Goddess. This guy has a lot of talent, I really liked this side story... and I hope there's a lot more with Ariana :love::devilish:

Reactions: KrLosZ and kyxlian

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Ah my bad, I thought it didn't work because I'm playing the Windows Version on Android using JoiPlay so I can enjoy the Uncompressed images...

Turns out I have to (Tap & Hold) the Options to see the Points/hints, I don't know if by default on PC it's displays or if you need to Mouse Hover over it

I thought it wasn't working because I'm so used to Coloured text or it literally showing the points on the dialogue options itself without Holding/Hovering over the question
Yeah on PC you need to have your mouse over a choice to see the hint/points

Reactions: MadLad Nomad

kyxlian

May 10, 2021

Why i can't play on joiplay?

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes