GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Another note... it looks like the "Eat all"/"Leave half for Arianna" option has the variables screwed up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The points should probably be reversed. The food_share is definitely not sharing when you eat it all.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is it me or did the dev remove some of the dialog options? Wasn't there a blowjob scene with the mom?
i thought i was getting crazy but yeah think he removed some content
You need to use the patch to unlock all the content. It's in the quoted post and in another post, and will add it here to so you two can see it.

The Synthetic [Ep. 2] [Carbon]

Win/Linux:
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Here is the dev's original incest patch, not sure it's fixed, if folks want to test it on episode 4.

The Synthetic [All Versions Incest Patch] [Carbon]

UPDATED: 09/14/2024 to add extra image for episode 4.

- -

The patch above, is the developers official incest patch, but with added images that someone made for me back when the episode 1 first came out that the developer did not change to account for the patch.

You can test now and see if it is finally fixed or not for episode 4.

The patch below the dotted line was a stop gap until the dev fixed his official patch....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Synthetic [Ep. 4] [Carbon]

UPDATED: 09/14/2024 to add extra image for episode 4.

Please read this line of text.

Open the game folder, delete scripts.rpa

Next copy the folder from patch that says "game" to install directory.

NOTE: I'm not sure how to fix the "special images" shit, if anyone knows a better solution I'm all ears.

- -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want a gallery unlocker, use this: Universal Gallery Unlocker [2024-01-24] [ZLZK], there is NO replay gallery, only special still image gallery.

ATTACHMENT 1 = Official Patch

ATTACHMENT 2 = Stop Gap Patch If Official Isn't Working For You

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Good luck to the developer. I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops over time. It's looking good, keep up the work. :coffee:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Weird you gotta use that rando file to unlock half the choices...

Also these 2 have to be the wrong way around:
View attachment 3442994
View attachment 3442995
Yeah, it's mentioned here

And the file is because of paywall, they want donations and support, wrong way to go about it IMHO

Another note... it looks like the "Eat all"/"Leave half for Arianna" option has the variables screwed up.
The points should probably be reversed. The food_share is definitely not sharing when you eat it all.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes