VN Others The Taboo Tempest [v1.0] [Wargnema]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mikomiko98

May 31, 2018
I get using AI to start a project. Im actually messing around with that. But have it generate your images, take it into a photo editing software and fix it up. I cant really draw, and i really need to practise more. But for building a rough idea for my game I do just that. I take SD have it turn out some images i like. take it into gimp and fix up a bit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

username16492

Sep 20, 2020
I have no problem with AI art if art isn't the focus. I play a ton of text-based games with no issue and would love some AI art as an additional visual. In fact to bring up an example it would be very cool to have live AI generated art for the random encounters in a game like Lilith's Throne, while maintaining custom art for the fleshed out characters. I think that's a great usage of AI art. It's not good if it's a replacement for an art focused game.

Reactions: Zolfried

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
In my opinion, ai art is not to take artists job away.. but to provide some art for the game creators that lack the skills or funding to have proper art made for them.. example; a game is tonz better because the ai art providing some visual representation rather then being completely text based. of course having a skilled artist would be amazing, but that costs either time or money, something not all creators have. and in sure some people would preffer no image and text only, because they preffer to imagine the scenes themselves. But not everyone have the power of imagination at your level. but in that case it doesnt matter if its ai or not anyways.
Personal I see AI as a tool, not as an end. AI can easy the workload and cut corners shorter, do colouring, non-important background, or sketches images an artist will finish. Even if AI becomes perfect there is no-one to communicate with, no-one to congratulate, or to make fun off. Such are the limits of AI.

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
The translations errors are hilarious! "My mother let a gentle moan as my CERVIX was pressing against her bare BUTTS".

Men don't have a Cervix, they have a penis (a dick). People have a butt, not butts. If a woman's Cervix was touching anything outside, then she needs a doctor, because she is havng a prolapse.

I can hardly wait for more upcoming errors.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
I will repeat what I say elsewhere.

There are already a huge amount of games that are literally crap and there was no need for AI to do that.

Current AIs aren't great, but there are good games like Dungeon & Darkness Elburn, even a sequel is planned.

So simply saying IA = Shit, it's just wrong.
Nobody said it's shit there. There are times when it does look like shit yes, but the real issue is that AI art is aiming to overtake the actual art created by actual people. The more humanity uses AI art, the more artists are alienated. I don't care if it helps the people who can't draw or use model engines, but its impact is significant in the industry.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
There are times when it does look like shit yes, but the real issue is that AI art is aiming to overtake the actual art created by actual people. The more humanity uses AI art, the more artists are alienated. I don't care if it helps the people who can't draw or use model engines, but its impact is significant in the industry.
That's true, but that leads to another debate. Which leads to the real problem, which is the publishing industry that doesn't make a difference.

Games made with AI should have a separate slot to differentiate between games.

I'm not against games made with AI and I find the comments that simplify things completely meaningless when I compare them to many other games that have nothing to envy.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote