• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Abandoned The Therapist [Endless701] [Rfpnj]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Cringing at myself for necro-ing but does anyone still have the original version of this game? the one by DrunkNescafe?

Dec 21, 2018
I should have something ready by spring. This is not a joke, I really do have the old storylines that are being added back in.
At the risk of necroing, it doesn't seem like you were able to put stuff out. It's fine if things just got too busy, or you lost interest. But I think you should give people an update on what happened.

Reactions: Swallows999

kristoqwazy

Aug 23, 2017
Cringing at myself for necro-ing but does anyone still have the original version of this game? the one by DrunkNescafe?
I was interested in this as well, and someone linked this version on the TFGamessite review section :

I don't know if this is the last version before drunknescafe stopped this project. Also apparently you really want to go to that site with an adblocker.

Maybe we can extract the files from that site given that it seems to just embed the original as a frame, but that's not my forte.

edit: saving the frame as an html file creates an error so that's not the way to go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hellboundroar

Jul 7, 2017
Also apparently you really want to go to that site with an adblocker.
Solved the "too many ads" by, well... lurking on the browser console to the actual game, managed to download the HTML but some images from the original are missing in the "new" imagepack, currently getting them from the online HTML proper

Link to the game without all the ads

kristoqwazy

Aug 23, 2017
Solved the "too many ads" by, well... lurking on the browser console to the actual game, managed to download the HTML but some images from the original are missing in the "new" imagepack, currently getting them from the online HTML proper

Link to the game without all the ads
yes. However so far I haven't been able to download the html file in a way that works offline.

hellboundroar

Jul 7, 2017
yes. However so far I haven't been able to download the html file in a way that works offline.
I have, but some images (like the "outside" pic) is missing from the new imagepack. Here's the old HTML with most of the pics (some are missing since i didn't had the time to play all the routes to download each image one by one

The link shouldn't have password, here it goes:

Reactions: crisbr

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I have, but some images (like the "outside" pic) is missing from the new imagepack. Here's the old HTML with most of the pics (some are missing since i didn't had the time to play all the routes to download each image one by one

The link shouldn't have password, here it goes:
Mega
I didnt think id still get a reply to that comment I made - thanks so much for bothering!

Reactions: crisbr
Jan 7, 2017
Guys this is old but you remember how could you het Eric's path where Andrea and Sandra end hypnotized? in old version I mean

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Guys this is old but you remember how could you het Eric's path where Andrea and Sandra end hypnotized? in old version I mean
Yes, you go as far as you can with Sarah, and with Eric. Eventually at the end, Eric forces you to hypnotize Sarah, so you both end up his toys.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes