HTML Abandoned The Therapist [Endless701] [Rfpnj]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
So still no new update.... Does someone now when we expect a new one? Or does someone want to pick it up? This game itself was pretty nice tbh. I can't even find something similar. Without the sissyfication

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So still no new update.... Does someone now when we expect a new one? Or does someone want to pick it up? This game itself was pretty nice tbh. I can't even find something similar. Without the sissyfication

The past three months have seen me struggle to get work done on Therapist, with school assignments taking the forefront of my time. I am looking to have a reworked release out by Christmas. This will have the original stories restored to the game and some new content from Gatekeeper. I am sorry that it as taken this long.
Its basically abandoned....

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
This is such a shame. Does someone know similar games to this? Except "life choices"

But games where u play as a female with real pics or gifs with a bit of content?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks man. Not so many games which are finished or still worked on.
Such a shame that it seems to be so difficult finishing these games. They are so great

Bthompson2701

Jan 8, 2019
If i wanted this game with custom pics and gifs to the girl i want the protagonist to look like, could someone customize it? I have the pics and gifs. I'd pay someone to customize it. Is that possible?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
If i wanted this game with custom pics and gifs to the girl i want the protagonist to look like, could someone customize it? I have the pics and gifs. I'd pay someone to customize it. Is that possible?
It's actually an HTML game so all the images are just plain files.
All you need to do is look through the images folders and replace the ones you don't like with the ones you want. As long as the names and filetypes are the same the whole thing should work fine. :)

Bthompson2701

Jan 8, 2019
It's actually an HTML game so all the images are just plain files.
All you need to do is look through the images folders and replace the ones you don't like with the ones you want. As long as the names and filetypes are the same the whole thing should work fine. :)
Wow. Cool. So any html game i could do that?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Wow. Cool. So any html game i could do that?
It all depend on how they are built, but the majority of them yes but some pick up the images from hosting sited and some have the images hard coded in the html.

When you download the game if there is a html and then also another folder then its likely you can just access the images in windows.

Whatever you do, post your results here :).

The game is built in twine using the sugercube engine. Its what most people use as its dead simple. you never know you might be able to pick up this project. It looks like its abandoned....

Last edited:

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
This gif was in the game.
Does anyone one know which movie it is from or who's ass this is?

Reactions: Deniz31

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
The game is built in twine using the sugercube engine. Its what most people use as its dead simple. you never know you might be able to pick up this project. It looks like its abandoned....
Certainly hope someone does pickup the project, it seems like a trend now with most games being abandoned...perhaps some guidelines can be set regarding how long abandoned projects can be revisited and redeveloped by someone else without having repercussions.

Also I did not like how the new content omitted and altered some of the original stories (v1.5b) such as Eric's path of hypnotism to corrupt Andrea into an exhibitionist and more degrading acts, eventually turning both Andrea and Sandra into sex slaves (this was one of the bad ending). The frat boy "boo cuck key" content, the truth-or-dare bar scenes with Richard and co-workers, etc. Very disappointed to see some of these got taken out for no reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doktor7007

Rfpnj

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
The Game is not abandoned it is just slowly being worked on, I have been busy with schooling including some programming classes to allow me to have a better chance to do what I had wanted with the game. The Original storylines are returning for its next release.

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
The Game is not abandoned it is just slowly being worked on, I have been busy with schooling including some programming classes to allow me to have a better chance to do what I had wanted with the game. The Original storylines are returning for its next release.

Pls tell me this not a joke
It has been over a year.
That's cool to hear. But don't get me wrong. Will we see anything new anytime soon. Or do we still have to wait for some months?

Rfpnj

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Pls tell me this not a joke
It has been over a year.
That's cool to hear. But don't get me wrong. Will we see anything new anytime soon. Or do we still have to wait for some months?
I should have something ready by spring. This is not a joke, I really do have the old storylines that are being added back in.

TakeMeHigher

Oct 14, 2019
Anyone has any idea what tool the developer used to make this game? I'm trying to open it in twine and so far its not opening(just want to change some language/ player variables to make the game better for myself).

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes