HTML Abandoned The Therapist [Endless701] [Rfpnj]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes
S

scatbordviking

in the new version lots of the pictures are broken now

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Version: Endless615
This is html and images, so should clear up an issues with the image folder. The change log is behind patreon paywall but the title states Night club high jinks and John reborn. I also think there is a new bar, but that might be the night club hi jinks part.

From the images folder it doesn't look like there is a lot of new content. There are a few images for old content that was image-less before.

The bars been fleshed out a bit, you can talk to the bartender about a few things and get so drunk he has to put you to bed and then leaves (fairly sure this will lead somewhere at some point). You can also sit and drink at the bar which leads to random text based sex with a man or a woman people (no images so far).

I think a few of the other scenes have been rewritten but aren't really new content.

Not a lots been done as far as I can see....

new update to add to the OP in post above mine. No official change log, unless someone has Patreon access.
This update includes the images as well as the html.
Old images may not work and ther are new images in the update.
Old saves do seem to work, but new content would probably be missed if you use an old save.

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
seriusly, is this guy ....... he is starting to piss me off, the new update does NOT have the old pics. so the folder for DAN, ERIC,MARY is EMPTY! wth, is he... jesus i give up this game, even if was like a fav one year ago, it just gets dumber and dumber with the new guys that took over this project.
sorry for the negative comment, but this has to be said.

popiadameva

May 5, 2017
I still don't get images for old clients, what's going on?
For example, teasing Eric doesn't have any pictures?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
seriusly, is this guy ....... he is starting to piss me off, the new update does NOT have the old pics. so the folder for DAN, ERIC,MARY is EMPTY! wth, is he... jesus i give up this game, even if was like a fav one year ago, it just gets dumber and dumber with the new guys that took over this project.
sorry for the negative comment, but this has to be said.
I still don't get images for old clients, what's going on?
For example, teasing Eric doesn't have any pictures?
The images have been removed as thy aren't in the story anymore, most of the clients have been re-written, so the old images probably don't match up.

There is hardly any new content in this update, its mostly just re-writes and a couple of one off encounters. If you've already played it before its not worth the download.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
The images have been removed as thy aren't in the story anymore, most of the clients have been re-written, so the old images probably don't match up.

There is hardly any new content in this update, its mostly just re-writes and a couple of one off encounters. If you've already played it before its not worth the download.
if they are removed, why can u choose them.. its just stupid and bad planing.
insert 10 more lines of text about how this game have been broken after new "owner"

D

Deleted member 22113

please no more text i just played this game i dont have it in me to read anymore

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
I'm a tad bit confused, do you play as the rapist or the victim?! The corrupted or the corrupter?! What am i getting into here?!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I'm a tad bit confused, do you play as the rapist or the victim?! The corrupted or the corrupter?! What am i getting into here?!
Pretty sure throughout the course of the game you play them all... Although you're a 'Therapist' not 'the rapist'...

AS other have pointed out this game has gone from being 5* amazing potential to 3* since the Dev changed at the start of the year

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Pretty sure throughout the course of the game you play them all... Although you're a 'Therapist' not 'the rapist'...

AS other have pointed out this game has gone from being 5* amazing potential to 3* since the Dev changed at the start of the year
Damn, might just not bother then, thanks for the info.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I can't see the offical change log but the post before the release had this to say :

The Good News is I am hard at work coding the new BDSM club content. It will have a major change in the mechanic in that you will be able to choose how long you stay at the club, your clients will be put on hold and can be picked up when you leave. There will be a bunch of new image files included in the update. I also got the endings for Johns storyline, these will be time delayed passages which is a bit of new coding that i am working my way through so that its not an issue with everything else. Five new scenes for the gloryhole are also in the works.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I can't see the images, am I doing something wrong or am I missing something?!
Did the zip file contain a .html file and a folder with images? if not download the previous version and use the image folder from the old version and the.html from the new version.

The image folder needs to be in the same folder as the .html file

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Did the zip file contain a .html file and a folder with images? if not download the previous version and use the image folder from the old version and the.html from the new version.

The image folder needs to be in the same folder as the .html file
It contained a .html file and a folder called images, inside the images folder there is another folder called dance where there are multiple image and video files.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
It contained a .html file and a folder called images, inside the images folder there is another folder called dance where there are multiple image and video files.
I think the dance folder is whats new. so download the last update and add the new html and new images folder.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The html download link is is down
Good because you already have the latest html from the post with the gallery folder.

What you need is the latest pack of images from the update prior to the latest one. I doubt the images link on the main page is up to date.

Go to the tfgames thread linked in the OP.

Download 615:

Download 701 (which you already have)
Version: Endless701 update 12.0 MB

And paste the contents of 701 into 615 copying over any files with the same name.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes