HTML Abandoned The Therapist [Endless701] [Rfpnj]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Galacticos

Aug 14, 2016
Therapist will be releasing an update this coming weekend. It will have the new Mary content replacing the old content completely. John will be set up for a total of 8 weeks of content this will be because weeks 6-8 are dynamic content weeks, your actions in one week can vastly change what happens the next week. I am just waiting on the content from Gatekeeper to be done. The end of day play sessions in the office are getting expanded to include toys.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
There is a game breaking error error in Johns path. Its been fixed on the latest patron release but isn't available in the public release yet.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Endless 512

updated on TFgames site 27/05/18
No change log and I've not tested it.

***Edit*** It sounds like this update is just a bug fix.

by » Tue May 15, 2018 6:30 pm

I am only waiting for a content release to bring things forward. Right now Patrons are just getting bug fixes.
Twine coder, Forum/DB moderator.
by » Sun May 27, 2018 9:12 pm

So today's release answered a lot of the bug fixes that people have been waiting for.

Reactions: Kazehana
Aug 13, 2017
There is a newer image pack tho:
This one is named 1.05 on TFGS:

Edit:
Not sure if anything changed between 1.04 to 1.05 tho

Rfpnj

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
There seems to have been a lack of understanding in what the last update was. In the current public update, four of the five original clients have been rewritten by a new author, the last one Thomas is in the current Patron update. There has been a good deal of bug fixes that have been released within the last build cycle. Depending on amount of content available, there may be a release in the next couple of weeks. Regardless of the amount there will be a release near the end of June, which will push the "Thomas" update to be the public update.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Regardless of the amount there will be a release near the end of May, which will push the "Thomas" update to be the public update.
Near the end of May you say..... Hello 1st of June ;)

D

Deleted member 22113

Near the end of May you say..... Hello 1st of June ;)
I wouldn't expect much from this guy im pretty sure hes been at it for well over 2 years and nothing to show but crappy broken text only updates.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
I wouldn't expect much from this guy im pretty sure hes been at it for well over 2 years and nothing to show but crappy broken text only updates.
i don't think this is a project he puts his time in he is doing other games

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
He is still fairly active on the TF forums for this game. I think this is 'his' game but he is helping out on three other games and has just announced he is starting to work on another game although again its someone elses game and he's just providing advice/support.

D

Deleted member 22113

i don't think this is a project he puts his time in he is doing other games
It can still be a good game but at this point somebody else needs to take it over dudes got way too much going on to give it the attention it needs. Ive been trying my best to be nice refrain from posting as much as possible about this game i was one of the idiots throwing money at him before he changed it to update only expecting a big update and well yeah here we are so im still kinda pissed about that mostly at myself tho haha

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Alexander Krisnov, so ye know- there is an updated version 1.531 on svscomics ( )

In case ye would like to update your game and this page..

The only problem I have with svscomics is that they use ad-filled third-party downloaders.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Alexander Krisnov, so ye know- there is an updated version 1.531 on svscomics ( )

In case ye would like to update your game and this page..

The only problem I have with svscomics is that they use ad-filled third-party downloaders.
Version 531 has been around for a while although he seems to have released something yesterday under the same version number? Its available for free from the Dev as a mega download.

Reactions: bearclaw01234

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Version 531 has been around for a while although he seems to have released something yesterday under the same version number? Its available for free from the Dev as a mega download.
tfgamessite must be down or something because every time I try to load it, it just has a green button on the top left corner that says "Retry for Live Version"..

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes