• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

HTML Abandoned The Therapist [Endless701] [Rfpnj]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
at first glance i read the name as the the rapist is in and wondered why the was in there twice. then i re-read it and facepalmed. damn you alex trebek!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
winter tiers... what do you think... i updated to latest version of the game...
The one form from 3 weeks ago? 1.04 (01/01/2018)

It doesn't normally take that long to get an update on here, so i thought it might be something new.

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
Ok so this new endless mode. Maybe im doing something wrong but i cant complete a client story now they all so many weeks then you have to choose client again and they restart. what am i missing? thanks in advance

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Nothing, thats how it works. You have completed as much of the client story as there is, so it loops back to the start.

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
But it keeps repeating before the loop you could go further with clients now you cant see more then like 6 visits. But thanks for answering it just feels lie something is missing is all.

D

Deleted member 22113

But it keeps repeating before the loop you could go further with clients now you cant see more then like 6 visits. But thanks for answering it just feels lie something is missing is all.
he cut up and changed the way the sessions play out so some of them end earlier or have different options like with sandra and eric the paths no longer cross and both sessions cut out way sooner than the drunknes version.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
There is a version on his patreon dated 31st Jan so presume its new. I had a look through the source code and couldn't find a version number.

Html only:

Use the old links for an image pack.

Change log

Well it has been one hell of a month. We managed to get two more clients completed, and the basics for the upcoming corruption system are laid out. The last two original clients are still being worked on. Thomas and Mary are two of the more difficult clients to revise. Thomas because of the location his story opens up. Mary's story is being completely redone, due to recent events.

One change that will be noticed in this version is one area will open a great deal easier and sooner, this is temporary well a new scene is being crafted for it.

This coming month we hope to complete the two remaining clients and get the corruption system completely revamped.

adultgamelover6

Apr 15, 2018
View attachment 59592
About this game:
Play as a Therapist who after years of therapy sessions decides that all her clients are perverted sickos who only want to fuck and corrupt more so she decides to end her life to escape from this Grimm and perverted reality and you have to guide her to stop that....................................................................
of course i am kidding this is a H-game of course she is going to fuck their brains out and you are the one corrupting them...​

Updated
: 1/1-2018
Censorship: No
Version: 1.04
Developer/Publisher: -
Language: English
Genre: Corruption, BDSM, Exhibitionism, Mind control, Rape

Instructions:

You must download both the picture file and the HTML to get the full game. Please make sure the unzipped picture folder (Images) is in the same folder as the HTML file. Future releases will just be the new images, to reduce file size.

Updating the Install:
To update your Downloaded copy in future releases: Download the new version. Unzip the folder, move any images to the images folder, replace the HTML file.

Download(s): -

View attachment 1541
Thx so much*_* this game is awesome couse it hase the perfect tempo of corruption and so old version was just too short look forward to this great pervert work xD :D

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
1.05 is out, but again only a html-file.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Odd thing about this update is the Dev hasn't mentioned it on either the TFGames thread of Hypnotics thread. But the TFGames site does host 1.05b There is no change log as far as i can see.

There is no need to download from mega, you can play it online at TFGames via this link:

Without a change log I'm not starting this... The last version was full of bugs.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes