• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

HTML Abandoned The Therapist [Endless701] [Rfpnj]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
I downloaded 1.04 from tfgame, but its only a html... if its new content should it not be pictures etc?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
It is the same link, and I am asking myself the same question, actually...

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
The new version does not work for me, it does not show most of the pictures and ifs anymore. Any hints?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How much non client content is there after the bit where you get tied up in the room by the myster guys friends and have these 3 options to choose from:

Please, just fuck me, I NEED it!
I like it when strangers touch me and watch me. I LIVE for it. Do you like what you see?
He commanded me. I obeyed. I NEEDED to obey. Please, command me. Let me obey.

Think I've got to the end of the clients so just wondering what else is there.

Also at the sex shop it mentions a hypnotist playing at the phoenix theatre. Is that in the game?

Rfpnj

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
How much non client content is there after the bit where you get tied up in the room by the myster guys friends and have these 3 options to choose from:

Please, just fuck me, I NEED it!
I like it when strangers touch me and watch me. I LIVE for it. Do you like what you see?
He commanded me. I obeyed. I NEEDED to obey. Please, command me. Let me obey.

Think I've got to the end of the clients so just wondering what else is there.

Also at the sex shop it mentions a hypnotist playing at the phoenix theatre. Is that in the game?
Those three options are the end of that storyline for now.
The hypnoist is an easter egg for another game I worked on as an editor, proofreader, bugtester. New content coming soon.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes