VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Thickening [v0.5] [Aikiriu]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Skydden

Rejoice Futanari lovers! This might be it, this might be the one, heaven itself!

This piece of art has the potential of being the best futanari game on this site (not that hard to achieve since futanari seems to be a very niche genre around here) if it keeps going the way it's going.

The renders are top notch, the models are HOT and THICC (duh) and the story only keeps getting better.

Very early in production (as of v0.2) but if you are a Futanari fan, you definitely have to try this.
  2. H
    4.00 star(s)

Hisoka95

The game Looks promising so far but i'd like to see more choices with more content in the future , plus i'm not a big fan of huge sized characters but i feel comfortable with what i saw except for the gf (think her name was Lea) , last thing is that the story seem interesting to follow
    Keep up the good work
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Futa-Psycho

I am huge fan of Futa, dickgirls and shemale ..... the demo look amazing ! liked the idea that there's no Male on dickgirl stuff :love::love: , I can't wait for the next update of the game !!!!:love::love: