HTML Completed The Time of Cherries [Build 17] [obsessionau]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Is there a way to hide the models I've already completed and got their achievements? I don't want to grind the models I've already done over and over again with a new game and I can't keep track of them.
I've personally kept track using Inspect Element and copy/pasting names into a notepad file

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is there a way to hide the models I've already completed and got their achievements? I don't want to grind the models I've already done over and over again with a new game and I can't keep track of them.
If you open the html file in notepad and search for this line
Code:
            Hi, my name's $Bio[$ModelSelected].name. My friend told me you might be able to help me get into the modelling industry.<br>
Paste this text directly before it:
Code:
    <<set $AchievementBio = []>>
    <<if $Bio neq undefined>>
    <<for $x=0;$x<Object.keys($Bio).length;$x++>>
        <<set $AchievementBio.push(Object.keys($Bio)[$x])>>
    <</for>>
    <</if>>
    <br>
    <<set _AchievementModels = []>>
    <<if $AchievementBio neq undefined>>
        <<for _i to 0; _i < $AchievementBio.length; _i++>>
            <<print "<<set _testAchievement = recall('" + $AchievementBio[_i] + "')>>">>
            <<if _testAchievement>>
<<if $ModelSelected == $AchievementBio[_i] >>***<br><</if>>
    <</if>>
        <</for>>
    <</if>>

*Should* add *** for models who have been completed previously, you can then refresh to get a different model:
1702897111074.png

You will need to make another change for when you have a receptionist....
After the line:
Code:
<<widget AuditionInfo>>
Place:
Code:
    <<for $p=0;$p<Object.keys($Bio).length;$p++>>
        <<set $AchievementBio.push(Object.keys($Bio)[$p])>>
    <</for>>
    <</if>>
    <br>
        <<for _r to 0; _r < $AchievementBio.length; _r++>>
            <<print "<<set _testAchievement = recall('" + $AchievementBio[_r] + "')>>">>
            <<if _testAchievement>>
<<if $args[0] == $AchievementBio[_r] >>***<br><</if>>
    <</if>>
        <</for>>
    <</if>>
Which should do something like:
1702899194636.png
Ofcourse you can replace the characters *** with your own html or text.

Last edited:

Lizard Wizard

Jan 27, 2019
If you open the html file in notepad and search for this line
Code:
            Hi, my name's $Bio[$ModelSelected].name. My friend told me you might be able to help me get into the modelling industry.<br>
Paste this text directly before it:
Code:
    <<for $x=0;$x<Object.keys($Bio).length;$x++>>
        <<set $AchievementBio.push(Object.keys($Bio)[$x])>>
    <</for>>
    <</if>>
    <br>
        <<for _i to 0; _i < $AchievementBio.length; _i++>>
            <<print "<<set _testAchievement = recall('" + $AchievementBio[_i] + "')>>">>
            <<if _testAchievement>>
<<if $ModelSelected == $AchievementBio[_i] >>***<br><</if>>
    <</if>>
        <</for>>
    <</if>>

*Should* add *** for models who have been completed previously, you can then refresh to get a different model:
View attachment 3184311

You will need to make another change for when you have a receptionist....
After the line:
Code:
<<widget AuditionInfo>>
Place:
Code:
    <<for $p=0;$p<Object.keys($Bio).length;$p++>>
        <<set $AchievementBio.push(Object.keys($Bio)[$p])>>
    <</for>>
    <</if>>
    <br>
        <<for _r to 0; _r < $AchievementBio.length; _r++>>
            <<print "<<set _testAchievement = recall('" + $AchievementBio[_r] + "')>>">>
            <<if _testAchievement>>
<<if $args[0] == $AchievementBio[_r] >>***<br><</if>>
    <</if>>
        <</for>>
    <</if>>
Which should do something like:
View attachment 3184409
Ofcourse you can replace the characters *** with your own html or text.
I will try this when I'm at home. Even if mess it up, you're still goated for this. Thanks. <3

Mar 16, 2022
New Year, New me trying to follow the F95 rules
I think I read somewhere that images should be hosted here and not on external sites so, the preview:
portraitv14.png
And the actual mod:
Figured I would stop at a nice, round number. Featuring 112 new models (300 total) and almost every portrait redone for a lot more consistency, the name of the game this time was "geographic diversity". I really went out of my way to try to get decent looking models from every country I could, with 50 countries now represented, plus other less exotic models along the way. Still thinking about what I want to do with events and with cleaning up some of the older sets, but in the meanwhile I figured I would get something out that's finished rather than have it just sit on my hard-drive.
Just for fun, I made 5 male avatars themed around the same famous film scene that my name and avatar are based on, plus a replacement to put in the events folder for the romance scene for you "no sex content" fans. All here:

Trung1412

Nov 23, 2017
New Year, New me trying to follow the F95 rules
I think I read somewhere that images should be hosted here and not on external sites so, the preview:
View attachment 3246101
And the actual mod: Mega
Figured I would stop at a nice, round number. Featuring 112 new models (300 total) and almost every portrait redone for a lot more consistency, the name of the game this time was "geographic diversity". I really went out of my way to try to get decent looking models from every country I could, with 50 countries now represented, plus other less exotic models along the way. Still thinking about what I want to do with events and with cleaning up some of the older sets, but in the meanwhile I figured I would get something out that's finished rather than have it just sit on my hard-drive.
Just for fun, I made 5 male avatars themed around the same famous film scene that my name and avatar are based on, plus a replacement to put in the events folder for the romance scene for you "no sex content" fans. All here: Mega
How to install the mod??? I just copy n paste. Does this work?

Mar 16, 2022
How to install the mod??? I just copy n paste. Does this work?
To install the main mod (300 models) you follow the general mod instructions
To install the mods extract the zip into the game folder. When prompted in the game, type in the name of the lsm file, this will be located in the data folder.
The name of which is CIAmod

If you're talking about my optional male avatar and sex scene replacers (Bonus Content) just follow the instructions in the .txt file included with the files.

Reactions: Trung1412

Weed461

Feb 20, 2018
Srry if its a stupid question, is it possible to play the game in browser with any mods? if yes how? thank you.

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Srry if its a stupid question, is it possible to play the game in browser with any mods? if yes how? thank you.
It would need to be on the hosted website along with the actual game as it is looking for them in specific subfolders.

It would take a good number of play through's to go through the initial 170 or so that are available.

Weed461

Feb 20, 2018
hello, 1st i just want to say great game ilove u gotta catchem all kind of games. 2nd i have some suggestion:
- In then concubine menu is it possible to make it u only see the portry of the model so be less lagging when there is alot of concubine, and when u chose a model u will see all her photoshot and events.
- In the competition menu is it possible to show the girls with and without tatoos, and when u hoover the names of local contatcts u could see what they want.
- Add more events and if possible add GIF (can i try add gif for sex scenes?).
Lastly thank you for the game and srry for my bad english :)

Last edited:

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hello, 1st i just want to say great game ilove u gotta catchem all kind of games. 2nd i have some suggestion:
- In then concubine menu is it possible to make it u only see the portry of the model so be less lagging when there is alot of concubine, and when u chose a model u will see all her photoshot and events.
- In the competition menu is it possible to show the girls with and without tatoos, and when u hoover the names of local contatcts u could see what they want.
- Add more events and if possible add GIF (can i try add gif for sex scenes?).
Lastly thank you for the game and srry for my bad english :)
It is possible to add events by editing ModelsCore.lsm text file. There is a special format they need to be in but you might be able to figure it out by copying and modifying an existing event. I think Plonkers added a few in his mod.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes