HTML Completed The Time of Cherries [Build 17] [obsessionau]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
Are all mods compatible with each other, or do I need to play all mods seperately?

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Are all mods compatible with each other, or do I need to play all mods seperately?
You can add any or all mods to the start of a play-through.

As you will only use 50 or so models each time I wouldn't recommend adding ALL at once as it will unnecessarily slow down the game. The mods don't add different stories or goals, but will vary up the models on offer.

Reactions: Loro
Mar 16, 2022
CIAmod V1.3
preview: (now with new models highlighted for your covenience ;) )
mod:
+41 models, now up to 188 in total
Was working on getting events working for the original 26 models of Version 1.0, and I have quite a few pictures ready to go, but I kept running into script errors. I'll keep looking for whatever missing comma is stopping me and get a V1.31 out once I have that up and running.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
If you press the Minigame button on the left, is there no way to get back to the normal game without reloading a save?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Here's a little "mini-mod" for this game. If you put this image inside the game's data folder, it will overwrite the currently active concubine image, to give more of a "collecting a harem" feel than the current image has.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
is there a way to have unlimited models?
Yes, using a savegame editor you could change the rewards of each upgrade. For example, you could increase the maximum number of models from 2 to 20 or 200 or ......
However, having an infinite number of models would throw off both your financial planning and time management. Therefore, you would have to change some other values, which would quickly bring you to an unbalanced situation.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
If I wanted to remove a few individual women from a modpack, what would need to be done? I assume that it would cause problems if I just deleted their image folder.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
If I wanted to remove a few individual women from a modpack, what would need to be done? I assume that it would cause problems if I just deleted their image folder.
Just deleting the images really doesn't do anything. You could even leave them in the game and remove them at most for space and overview reasons.
There is another file called data/ModelsCore.lsm that contains the data about the girls. Here you would have to delete each unwanted girl from a long list and be careful not to leave one character too many or delete one too many. This will also lead to errors that will prevent you from running the game at all.
In how far this can be done with the individual mods, I can not judge now, because I have not touched the game for a long time. But basically it should be the same.
ToC.png

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I've just seen there is. It would be nice if I didn't have to reset my entire browser just to reset my progress in this game.
Renaming the html file or changing the folder path will cause the browser to use a fresh entry for the achievements. Effectively resetting the progress.

It isn't ideal but for achievements across multiple games this was the easiest way I could think of implementing this feature.

Reactions: itslydiabxtch

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Renaming the html file or changing the folder path will cause the browser to use a fresh entry for the achievements. Effectively resetting the progress.

It isn't ideal but for achievements across multiple games this was the easiest way I could think of implementing this feature.
I did rename the folder path but it unfortunately did not reset my progress

Lizard Wizard

Jan 27, 2019
Is there a way to hide the models I've already completed and got their achievements? I don't want to grind the models I've already done over and over again with a new game and I can't keep track of them.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes