HTML Completed The Time of Cherries [Build 17] [obsessionau]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes
Mar 16, 2022
Hi everyone, apparently I just wanted to get in on the Mod Making scene :unsure:

MetalMod Version 1
Early days yet but 16 new models in version 1, just some of my favourites I wanted in the game and also some more obscure British models. Mostly Busty/BBW content, tested the mod myself but hopefully no issues for anyone!

Preview Image HERE

This link is to the mod folder on my Google Drive, so any updates should be at the same place HERE

To add to the game just unzip, copy the "data" and "images" folders into your game, when starting a game, make sure to add "metalmod" under custom content along with any other mod .lsm files you've installed.

Hopefully later versions will include events and more models.
Any comments/questions please let me know :).

Special thanks to Plonk for testing and answering technical questions, obviously check out his mod too.
Thanks also to obsessionau for creating a great game! Feel free to share the mod link on the main game page if you want.

Cheers :)
Let me know if you plan to do Jen Loveheart and/or Jodie Gasson in your next version, I've been considering them but they seem very much up your alley as UK models

Reactions: imaginemetal

imaginemetal

Jul 16, 2020
Hi LottaLoyaltyForAHiredGun

Hadn't thought about either of them but if you want to do them go ahead, was thinking about Kay Graham and Lotti Rose next on the UK front .. sometimes hard to find level 4 content for UK models, lol .. they're so shy apparently. So let me know if you want to do them, if not I'll put them on the list.

Been using your mod too, very good :)
Cheers!

imaginemetal

Jul 16, 2020
Hey all, updates won't normally be this quick, had some work already done but here's version 1.1 of the mod, hopefully no issues, have tested already.

Now 26 models,
Updated Preview Image

Mod available at same Google Drive folder

Plans for 1.2:

Tidy up .lsm file (put in alphabetical order and fix mouseover description)
Add events for existing models (after learning how events work, lol)
Fix a few random images that I'm not 100% happy with

Cheers :)

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hi Imaginemetal,

I have not had a chance to check it out yet as my time is tied up elsewhere at the moment but from what I saw from the previews it's looking good!

There are a decent number of girls there so I'll add it to the main screen at some stage so it can get some more focus.

imaginemetal

Jul 16, 2020
Hey all,

Version 1.2 of MetalMod out now...

2 New Models (28 Total)
4 Relationship Events (14 Models with Events)
5 Global Events (works with any model from any source/mod pack)

Check Preview for Latest Updates

MetalMod 1.2 (~70MB contains all the models and events, add metalmod.lsm and metaleve.lsm to game)

MetalMod Light 1.2 (~0.5MB contains only the 5 Global Events and does not need the main .lsm file, add mmlight.lsm to game)
I'll keep the light version updated along with the main mod going forward in case people aren't a huge fan of my model choices.

Both files plus instructions available on GDrive link

Thanks everyone :)

PinkTurnsBlue

Apr 21, 2018
Can someone please tell me what all the preferences are for each local business? After playing the game many times, I noticed that they never change. However I keep missing the same ones (Judith Scarlett & Chris Black).

imaginemetal

Jul 16, 2020
Hey all,

Version 1.3 of MetalMod out now...

4 New Models (32 Total)
2 New Relationship Events (6 Total)
2 New Global Events (7 Total, work with any model from any source/mod pack)

Check Preview for Latest Changes

MetalMod 1.3 (~84MB contains all the models and events, add metalmod.lsm and metaleve.lsm to game)

MetalMod Light 1.3 (~1MB contains only the 7 Global Events and does not need the main .lsm file, add mmlight.lsm to game)
I'll keep the light version updated along with the main mod going forward in case people aren't a huge fan of my model choices.

Both files plus instructions available on GDrive link HERE

Compatible (and tested) with all other mods, Plonkers HERE, Mercedes HERE and ciamod HERE
(Don't think it matters what order you add the mods to the game, make sure to add model mods before event ones for the same pack though)

Thanks everyone :)

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2022
CIAmod V1.2
preview:
mod: (anonfiles wasn't working)
82 models added, 147 total
I've changed the names of a few of the older models so a fresh install is preferred to avoid having the duplicate folders taking up space on your hard drive.
In the future I want to touch up the first models I worked on and work on editing out all the ugliest watermarks in these pictures. I also might eventually split the mod into a few separate pieces, one for sets of consistently high quality and varied photos, and one for mediocre sets that I only barely finished before running out of material. That way the "good stuff" is only optionally held down by my overly ambitious attempts to bring particular models in without the body of work to properly support them.
I'm also going to work out some events for some of my favorites but that will take time too. Hope this collection will be satisfactory in the meanwhile.

Last edited:

imaginemetal

Jul 16, 2020
Hey all,

Version 1.4 of MetalMod out now...

5 New Models (37 Total)
6 New Relationship Events (12 Total)
1 New Global Event (8 Total, work with any model from any source/mod pack)

Mostly focused on adding Events, now all models have at least 1 event with the average amount being 4
ALSO Fixed and checked all images are the correct 3:2 aspect ratio (y)

Check Preview for Latest Changes

MetalMod 1.4 (~122MB contains all the models and events, add metalmod.lsm and metaleve.lsm to game)

MetalMod Light 1.4 (~1MB contains only the 8 Global Events and does not need the main .lsm file, add mmlight.lsm to game)

Both files plus instructions available on GDrive link

Compatible (and tested) with all other mods, Plonkers HERE, Mercedes HERE and ciamod HERE
(Don't think it matters what order you add the mods to the game, make sure to add model mods before event ones for the same pack though)

Thanks everyone :cool:

2023-06-22 EDIT - Tiny bug found in the Events file, had an errant space in the code and was screwing up some of the text, new MetalMod v1.4b.zip available at the link above or a tiny 1.4 to 1.4b update file with only the metaleve.lsm

2023-06-29 EDIT - 2x Event Image Sets not resized/named correctly, fixed now, new MetalMod v1.4c.zip available at the link above or a small 1.4* to 1.4c update file with only the 1.4b fix plus image fixes
Really need to test releases more before going out :p

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2022
Looks like I'm going to have to duel imaginemetal for the right to Viki "Angel Wicky" Majerova's likeness ;)
In all seriousness, it maybe would be a nice feature to be able to disable/enable individual models at will within a modpack so that overlap can be avoided, or to allow people to choose a particular mod creator's versions of a model vs. another mod creator's.

imaginemetal

Jul 16, 2020
Looks like I'm going to have to duel imaginemetal for the right to Viki "Angel Wicky" Majerova's likeness ;)
In all seriousness, it maybe would be a nice feature to be able to disable/enable individual models at will within a modpack so that overlap can be avoided, or to allow people to choose a particular mod creator's versions of a model vs. another mod creator's.
I don't mind taking her out of my mod LottaLoyaltyForAHiredGun, obviously if you call her a different name she can stay in both packs but could possibly then just appear twice in-game, like they're twins lol.

Although that model selector would be a good feature, another TINY feature that might be worth it (if easily coded) is the ability to add all models from a particular modpack at once in debug mode (for quicker testing purposes) ... thanks obsessionau :)

LottaLoyaltyForAHiredGun - If your heart's set on including her in cia1.3 sure let me know can either remove her from mine or start maintaining a "patched" version removing this, and any future conflicts with other mods, very easy done. :)(y)

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Wow LottaLoyalty, great mix and huge number of girls.

I had that issue with Plonk where I'd find a hot picture and then spend hours creating a set for the model only to realise Plonk already has the girl in his pack. It happens.

I believe it is in the uploaded version, you should be able to go into debug mode, then in the office under settings it will show the thumbnail of every model in the game and then load 600 or so random pics. I use this to see if there are any broken links that pop up such as a missing thumbnail or I saved a image as 011 instead of 0101 or whatever. You may need to refresh - check - refresh - check a couple of times.

I have added lotta and imagine's mods to the front page, if you do change the folders/links you may need to request a moderator update the front page as I am pretty slow to update things on here.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2022
The only issue imaginemetal is that it will probably be a while until my 1.3 comes out (new models+experimenting on events for my 1.0 roster), so the folks back home will have to deal with Solid Wicky vs. Liquid Wicky for quite some time. Could be worse.
My current method to avoid duplicates has been to make a list on Babepedia of all of the models in any of the other mods/base game, and then reference it each time I want to add somebody new. Takes a while to set up, adding ~600 models to the list, but in the end it's saved me hours and hours of potentially wasted work. Highly recommend (can send you links to my two main lists if you want for reference but I can't guarantee they're perfect).
I greatly appreciate the recognition on the front page obsessionau

kpvsc29983

May 11, 2019
I was about to come in and ask for some way, any way to cross reference completed sets across playthroughs, but that seems like it's a pretty big concern already, and I understand if it's too big a feature to implement in the short term.
If I could ask for a small tweak, on the achievement screen, can we have the names display somewhere when selected? Right now, when we select a model with a completed set, we get the images displayed, but no names anywhere. Having that small feature would help immensely even if I had to create a spreadsheet myself to cross reference manually.

Mar 16, 2022
If I could ask for a small tweak, on the achievement screen, can we have the names display somewhere when selected? Right now, when we select a model with a completed set, we get the images displayed, but no names anywhere. Having that small feature would help immensely even if I had to create a spreadsheet myself to cross reference manually.
If you right click and open in new tab on any of the images, it'll show "images/ModelName/0101.webp" as the file location at the top of your browser.
Not a perfect solution but functional enough.

Reactions: kpvsc29983

sla_mano

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone have xorgroth's modpack? Cause i had to change devices and his pack was on zippyshare, that is apparently down

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes