HTML Completed The Time of Cherries [Build 17] [obsessionau]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Back again but with 2 final questions (for now I hope)

1) If you play as female, can you still have the models smitten with you and they then have romantic interactions/relationships (whichever word is best suited) and still become concubines? (like they do if you playa s amle)

2) When you complete a Deception fully, can you continue to play the game or do you need to start a new game?

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Back again but with 2 final questions (for now I hope)

1) If you play as female, can you still have the models smitten with you and they then have romantic interactions/relationships (whichever word is best suited) and still become concubines? (like they do if you playa s amle)
They can still be smitten with you and be concubined if you're a female protagonist. IIRC most of the relationship events will still play where they make sense. In my events, for example, I have it so that most will play for both male/female protagonist but the ones that reference male won't play for female.

2) When you complete a Deception fully, can you continue to play the game or do you need to start a new game?
Ideally you would restart to try and get the other decpetions but you can also continue to play the same save if you want to try to collect the other models you might've missed. Concubines become extremely useful at that point since they can give you buffs that allow you to have more models at one time and manage stress mechanic. Achievements are saved in your browser cookies so the game will remember if you've completed a collection for a model, even in new games.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
They can still be smitten with you and be concubined if you're a female protagonist. IIRC most of the relationship events will still play where they make sense. In my events, for example, I have it so that most will play for both male/female protagonist but the ones that reference male won't play for female.

Ideally you would restart to try and get the other decpetions but you can also continue to play the same save if you want to try to collect the other models you might've missed. Concubines become extremely useful at that point since they can give you buffs that allow you to have more models at one time and manage stress mechanic. Achievements are saved in your browser cookies so the game will remember if you've completed a collection for a model, even in new games.
Thank you. Am nearing the end of one I am doing (only 4 more sets to complete the deception) so wanted to check

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Kinda late but don't think I'm going to finish off my model list. Guess if anyone wants the pics I have so far, can give you a little bit of a head start on them but was fun while it lasted.

• Sad
Reactions: MrBloobby123

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
I am going to ask stupid question, this update includes all the models you added before as well? Sorry I rarely use modpacks etc on games so wanted to check
Yes it does. If you install the new one over the old mod make sure to overwrite when prompted.

ElBrento7

Dec 27, 2020
If at all possible I would like to request Emma Bugg, Bailey Base, Scarlett Alexis, and Lulu Chu. Also when is the next events update coming?

Mar 16, 2022
I got extremely bored and made a mod (for myself but if anyone wants it they can have it lol) with just Melisa Mendiny in about an hour, it's super simple. I'd highly recommend it if you desperately want to add someone in particular to the game
edit: Today I've added Anri Okita, Leana Lovings, Lucie Wilde, Lucy Li, and Olive Glass. I still have to fix the aspect ratio of a few of the pictures but otherwise it's working great. Usually the hardest part is finding 8 pictures of them wearing clothes.

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I downloaded...playing...enjoying pretty much everything but the Host Dinner thing to get more dirt on the rival. I have never been able to figure those card things out. Ever. I have gotten everything looking like it matches...but it always says everyone didn't have a good time and no dirt was found.

Can I just bypass that somehow? I am sick of messing with it.

And to those that say "It's easy"...My response is: Happy you think so...but if you have nothing constructive to say...don't waste your energy replying.

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
If you have chosen the Nemesis deception then no there is no way to "skip" it and still complete your deception as it is part of that deception.

If you are doing any of the other deceptions, you can just ignore it. The main benefit it gives you is a significant drop in stress.
Going to office - Deception will tell you what you need to do to complete your current deception. I am still working on stories for these deceptions.

One thing that I will say is that it is not clear at the moment that flipping a card to create matches creates conflict each time you flip. So even if I can create a match by flipping a card, I will only do so if the other two cards are both worse options. Also I try to place my wilds down as late as possible to fill up those gaps that I can't match.

Conflict Generated: 9 (5 from flips)
In the above game I just played, most of the conflict was actually generated in this game by my 5 flips. I think it is 12 conflict that can be generated before you have a unsuccessful night. There are other posts here where I give more tips

KingCocoa

Jul 23, 2017
Just wondering if you could give some tips on how you set up loadable files for girl packs? Been trying to do this on my own project for months now but can’t get it to work.

I would really appreciate any guide you can give!

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
If you want to send me a message with your working text file I can see what might be missing. It is probably a out of place character in the file.

I would say using the mercede's mod as a template is the easiest to modify as it is quite small and a lot simpler to work with.
Plonker's discord does have a tutorial which runs over the important bits in a bit more detail. Just remember the folder names can't have spaces.

Code:
"AlisaHarakova" : { <<No spaces for the name, folder must be named the same
    name : "Alisa",
    namefull : "Alisa Harakova",
    nationality : "Belarussian",
    hair : ["long", "brown"],
    eyes : "brown",
    height : "170",
    weight : "52",
    bust : "109",
    waist : "66",
    hips : "99",
    cup : "F",
    tattoos : "None"
},
    cup : "C",
} << No comma for the last model entry
}}};

KingCocoa

Jul 23, 2017
If you want to send me a message with your working text file I can see what might be missing. It is probably a out of place character in the file.

I would say using the mercede's mod as a template is the easiest to modify as it is quite small and a lot simpler to work with.
Plonker's discord does have a tutorial which runs over the important bits in a bit more detail. Just remember the folder names can't have spaces.

Code:
"AlisaHarakova" : { <<No spaces for the name, folder must be named the same
    name : "Alisa",
    namefull : "Alisa Harakova",
    nationality : "Belarussian",
    hair : ["long", "brown"],
    eyes : "brown",
    height : "170",
    weight : "52",
    bust : "109",
    waist : "66",
    hips : "99",
    cup : "F",
},
    cup : "C",
} << No comma for the last model entry
}}};
Thanks for the quick reply!

Sorry I wasn’t clear, but I meant more for the actual file upload code used in your game. I’m creating a game that would benefit from having a similar girlpack system but I can’t work out how to code an upload page at all.

I am relatively new to coding games though so maybe it’s easier than I’m making it out to be. Any tips?

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply!

Sorry I wasn’t clear, but I meant more for the actual file upload code used in your game. I’m creating a game that would benefit from having a similar girlpack system but I can’t work out how to code an upload page at all.

I am relatively new to coding games though so maybe it’s easier than I’m making it out to be. Any tips?

Reactions: KingCocoa
Mar 16, 2022
First time making a mod for anything so feel free to let me know if/where I've gone wrong on anything, but here's my contribution. 26 models that I enjoy and I hope you enjoy too.
I did my best to make sure there were no duplicates with any of the currently released mods but if there's a mistake please let me know.
In Version 2 I'd like to go in and scrub out all of the ugly watermarks in the corners and add some more models, but I wanted to get something out after working on it for a while.

preview:

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes