Aug 5, 2016
RE168568_img_main.jpg

Overview:
On a full moon night

The long slumbering succubus awoke

Ascend the tower in the clouds!

Defeat enemies, slip through traps

Obtain the key to the next floor!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-10-31
Release Date: 2020-10-30
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Store:
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Extra information:

Download
Win: - - -

RE168568_img_smp1.jpg RE168568_img_smp2.jpg RE168568_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

emmaus

Jul 12, 2017
Libra Heart also released the english version of his newest game Succubus : The Six spells. anyone got that?

M

McMuffin

I'm stuck in the menu, for some reason I cant select anything and therefore cannot start the game. The only key that is being registered is the ESC to quit the game. Is this happening to anyone else or just me?

emmaus

Jul 12, 2017
I'm stuck in the menu, for some reason I cant select anything and therefore cannot start the game. The only key that is being registered is the ESC to quit the game. Is this happening to anyone else or just me?
diconnect any gamepad. if you got any HID installed that can act as a controller, uninstall it. this includes those sort of remote controller app used from phones.

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for telling him @emmaus
Sometimes I wonder: does it takes too much of your precious time (speaking in general) to read all of the thread? It takes something like one minute. Two at the most. Or even fifty seconds. Was already mentioned at the end :pokerFace:

*Additional Information:
- If any of you don't want to play through the entire game for the CG, then you'll have just to press the "H" button on your keyboard on the title screen at least 20 times.
- If there's a problem with controlling the character, make sure you don't have connected the controller (xbox 360 or something like that). Otherwise, you can easily play with the controller!

Reactions: GaRbS

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's fun. Hard, but fun.
It took me for fucking ever to beat the second boss after I ran out of Weapon. I eventually did it and what killed me afterwards? The same boss exploding. The stage leading up to said boss is more aggravating than the boss herself.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
It's fun. Hard, but fun.
It took me for fucking ever to beat the second boss after I ran out of Weapon. I eventually did it and what killed me afterwards? The same boss exploding. The stage leading up to said boss is more aggravating than the boss herself.
There is an ability you can do by holding down 'z' and 'x' together for a few seconds which will consume 50 of the hearts you collect and restore your health and magic along with slowly regenerating magic over time for that stage. It can only be done once per stage however.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
There is an ability you can do by holding down 'z' and 'x' together for a few seconds which will consume 50 of the hearts you collect and restore your health and magic along with slowly regenerating magic over time for that stage. It can only be done once per stage however.
....i wasn't aware of that :pokerFace:
Fortunately I beat the game with the first playthrough, always near the "Game over" point most of the time with the bosses, but if I knew it, everything would've been much more simple :FeelsBadMan:

ZakkuChan

Aug 25, 2018
I cant move on the menu, im completely sure that no controller is connected, why is is this happening?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes