Others Completed The Tower of Succubus [Final] [Libra Heart]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

gayboi66

Oct 31, 2020
I'm encountering a problem, the character move super slow, i was watching gameplay of this and the priest is walking smoothly while in my game it takes him 30sec to take 1 step

majvien

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone got a save file for the full gallery?

Pressing H 20 times doesn't work for this version. it only worked on the censored version of the game.

Obama_did_7/11

Nov 14, 2017
Yeah the game does have slowdown/stuttering as you walk. I'd rather play the old version but I can't find it here anymore...

LovecraftianHentai

Nov 2, 2020
Anyone got a save file for the full gallery?

Pressing H 20 times doesn't work for this version. it only worked on the censored version of the game.
You can edit the save file manually to give yourself the gallery CG's but...tbh I have no idea what to actually write it. I've messed around more with Sword of Succubus' save file than Tower.

Edit: Has anyone been able to figure out the slowdown problem with the steam version? I saw someone else play it and it runs fine, but it seems like multiple people including myself are having problems with the game running slowly.

Last edited:

DargorOrtiz

Apr 11, 2018
Has anyone been able to figure out the slowdown problem with the steam version? I saw someone else play it and it runs fine, but it seems like multiple people including myself are having problems with the game running slowly.
From what I've seen on the Steam forums, no. The publisher, Critical Bliss, has said that it may be a quirk with the engine that Tower uses but I find it interesting that the original DLsite version runs fine on my computer but this one doesn't for some reason. This problem isn't present in the other two games (Hunter and Sword) so it's just Tower that runs slow (for me at least).

Neaaden

Sep 23, 2017
You can edit the save file manually to give yourself the gallery CG's but...tbh I have no idea what to actually write it. I've messed around more with Sword of Succubus' save file than Tower.

Edit: Has anyone been able to figure out the slowdown problem with the steam version? I saw someone else play it and it runs fine, but it seems like multiple people including myself are having problems with the game running slowly.
Yeah the values have completely changed, use to have them saved but the old config doesn't work.

MemeLord6000

Apr 7, 2019
I am having a hard time figuring out the controls, I can't use the charm ability, mana isn't depleted either

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The info om steam^^

Some people have reporting that their anti virus software was triggering the anti virus for certain people's computers. This seems to be an issue with Click Team Fusion (Scott had the same issues with Five Night At Freddy's)

After some long talks it (seems) that this has been resolved for some software and Succubus Hunter should no longer trigger them.

The game may still behave strangely with antivirus software . We are still researching solutions.

ESC shutting th game off instantly.

While some people have told others "Lol dude... just don't press the escape key!", we do understand that this is a potential issue for many. Pressing ESC will no longer shut the games down.

A "muting" option

For those that don't want to hear the fancy tunes we came up with (it's fineeee music is subjective) we have told libraheart to put in a mute function until we can get proper sound setting implemented. Just press the "M" key for all 3 titles and you can now listen to whatever you want unencumbered while play the title.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Knack - My Sharona
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
From what I've seen on the Steam forums, no. The publisher, Critical Bliss, has said that it may be a quirk with the engine that Tower uses but I find it interesting that the original DLsite version runs fine on my computer but this one doesn't for some reason. This problem isn't present in the other two games (Hunter and Sword) so it's just Tower that runs slow (for me at least).
that's possibly a steam generated issue. i usually run anything steamified with a special "unsteam" (so to speak) version of their .dll files and in a sandbox and offline, some games are having a hard time getting anything going what with steam desparately trying to call home.

TreeDiagram

Oct 28, 2019
Hi. can somebody help me. i cant open it after extract. its said error. and steamwork.mfx and then japanese word.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes