Others Completed The Tower of Succubus [Final] [Libra Heart]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Kkirlin07

Jan 23, 2020
for some reason mine didnt work, error window pops up and says steamworks.mfx and something in Japanese, unfortunately I cant copy and paste it to translate so I wonder y this is happening, could use some help, thx

Queenh09

May 2, 2017
for some reason mine didnt work, error window pops up and says steamworks.mfx and something in Japanese, unfortunately I cant copy and paste it to translate so I wonder y this is happening, could use some help, thx
I got the same.

Ginc

Sep 15, 2020
Make sure after you extract the steam fix from the previous page you take you take both items out of it and bring it into the main game folder. leaving it in a folder does not work for some reason. This dumb fix worked for me. do note

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
content at clickteam.com. they keep hosting whatever anyone wants be hosted there, arbitrary and malicious stuff included, long story. also don't like certain trackers, longer story even.
This sounds pretty bad. I am interested in hearing the full story if you are willing to share it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
go to floor 42, in the middle of the map there is a place on the top that between two crack on the floor, go through the crack in the left and there is a hidden passage just ahead
Thank you! I just followed your advice and found the 5th heart.

I now have 6 charm magic hearts, does anyone know what I can do with them now?

Also, I already kicked the succubus queen's cute flying ass and I noticed the womb tattoos. Does anyone know what they mean?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes