Others Completed The Tower of Succubus [Final] [Libra Heart]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Really like the aesthetic of this series. Succubus and Castle of Succubus were straight Castlevania clones and equally tedious to play, but this one is fun. Closer to Zelda I guess. I'm looking forward to how they improve with each sequel. As usual here's a wasd keybinding for autohotkey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Really like aesthetic of this series. Succubus and Tower of Succubus were straight Castlevania clones and equally tedious to play, but this one is fun. Closer to Zelda I guess. I'm looking forward to how they improve with each sequel. As usual here's a wasd keybinding for autohotkey.
Thank you for sharing this keybinding!

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
+. same problem
I am by no means a coding expert, but I think whoever provided the download failed to isolate the game from the Steam system. It's looking for the Steam files I think, and because we either don't have the game purchased on our steam accounts, or straight up don't have a steam account, it's throwing errors due to missing files.

Lewd Uzu

Oct 10, 2019
For those who have a problem to launch the game you need steam_api.dll in the same folder as the THE_TOWER_OF_SUCCUBUS.exe

You can try to download on f95 Castle in the Clouds DX and copy paste steam_api.dll next to THE_TOWER_OF_SUCCUBUS.exe it worked for me.

PepeNoodle

May 17, 2023
I have included a 98% complete cg file.
And I also included the files required to fix the "Steamworks.mfx" missing error. All you have to do is place the files from the steamworksmfx.zip into the folder you have the .exe file for this game.

Last edited:

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
Good game, but I felt it could use more bosses. Five bosses and two mini-bosses across 77 stages... I think there should be at least one boss every 10 stages. It got a bit dull towards the end, but I still recommend giving it a play.

Leittte

Nov 7, 2023
And I also included the files required to fix the "Steamworks.mfx" missing error. All you have to do is place the files from the steamworksmfx.zip into the folder you have the .exe file for this game.
Anyone knows what is the 2% that lasts on this save?

• Thinking Face

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Do you do less damage when magic meter is depleted? I experimented with it and it seems so. I never understood the purpuse of it since you can use all abilities even when its empty so maybe thats it? Im at 38 floor boss and it just doesnt die, maybe its good to do the ability from pressing x and z together early, as not only does it heal you, but fill the magic meter permenantly and make it golden in color.

• Thinking Face

Wolf30054

Mar 9, 2022
how do i put your save file in the game?

Wurth23

May 7, 2024
Anyone knows what is the 2% that lasts on this save?
I didn't check the save, but I can guess as I had trouble finding the last CG. You get it when you're hit by the charm spell of the final boss.

Do you do less damage when magic meter is depleted? I experimented with it and it seems so. I never understood the purpuse of it since you can use all abilities even when its empty so maybe thats it? Im at 38 floor boss and it just doesnt die, maybe its good to do the ability from pressing x and z together early, as not only does it heal you, but fill the magic meter permenantly and make it golden in color.
Your attack power is halved when the meter is depleted.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes