Others Completed The Tower of Succubus [Final] [Libra Heart]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
if you're getting a steamworks.mfx error message you just need to download this
and extract it into the folder with your game
Cannot access the download file. I get this. When I click on "Continue to external site" it does nothing. 1635019918748.png

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
maybe you better verify what clickteam actually is. there used to be some snaggish stuff in the past. my network guy has all of it locked out with no comment left.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
steamworks.mfx error doesn't let me launch the game and link for the fix posted by ligloom doesn't work.
Is there a working cracked version?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thanks, what are the differences between the two? I'm guessing tower is the better one, is that right?
Succubus Tower is a simple puzzle game whereas Sword of Succubus is a simplified Legend of Zelda h parody. Imo, the latter is the better game but if you like overhead view h games, I suggest giving them both a play.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Yog'Sothoth

Jul 3, 2022
I'm getting an error when trying to run the game, it says "steamworks.mfx..." and a bunch of japanese which i don't understand

melomaniacpony

Mar 5, 2019
I'm getting an error when trying to run the game, it says "steamworks.mfx..." and a bunch of japanese which i don't understand
if you're getting a steamworks.mfx error message you just need to download this
and extract it into the folder with your game
that steam thread seems to be deleted as of now. I fixed it differently. Basically you need steam_api.dll near the game exe. I took one from Midnight Castle Succubus (from here probably), it worked. seems like it needs to be a specific version of that dll, because I tried copying other versions from the inside of the steam games folders, none worked. One that did work was from a specific copy of loop hero.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I saw that location coming. And I knew the answer on how to get there would make me feel stupid.

Thank you for your help.
I'm glad to help and no worries, some of these hidden items can be very challenging to find. Tbh, I got near the end before having to look up a couple of items near the bottom of the tower.

Reactions: Serious Blue
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes