Ren'Py Completed The Train Window [Final] [Pestus Games]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I downloaded and played because the art work looked good. It was indeed short and the teasing tag was correct. I was disappointed as the only sex scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bryonsmothers3DX

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Screenshot_20220829-062817.png

For those that skip reading the notes.
This is nothing but a teaser.
If lots of people like and give support while mentioning this specific project, it will probably become a full game later.

Theogboss

Oct 28, 2019
View attachment 2011961

For those that skip reading the notes.
This is nothing but a teaser.
If lots of people like and give support while mentioning this specific project, it will probably become a full game later.
isn't a teaser meant to interest me in a further update? version 1 was so small and kinda cringe that i'm not even interested in a 2nd update since the game would take 100 years before the writing will be fixed and not cringe, 900years before a first sex scene will exist and 2000 years before it will be ± 1 hour long. thats why i reviewed it as a bad game that is a waste of space

Reactions: ZanyD

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Why did this show up on the Latest Updates page if there is literally no update, not even a bugfix?

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Despite all the down talk, It really was a cute game with an interesting story, all fart jokes aside, would have chosen a different style of joke with some actual humor to it. But all in all it was cute, and feel it could have a more interesting story line with some interesting twist. But thanks for sharing it with us. Look forward to an update or next game, hope there will be an update.

Reactions: Pudthumper

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
Because it left you with blue balls?
Or maybe it feels low effort?
Or maybe because it will never be continued?
Or maybe because of the cringy writing?
Or maybe because there's a growing amount of "devs" that try to milk people off their hard earned money with demos?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Поиграл. Выглядит красиво. Меня радуют игры которые проходит на минимум локаций и всё дальнейшее действие зависит от выбора. Так как много общения и выбора то сделал перевод. Кому интересно по ссылке есть. Можно добавить с заменой появиться кнопка переключения языка. К сожалению пришлось стиль текста поставить стандартный что бы правильно отображалось.
Теперь ещё об игре. Музыка хорошая, эмоции на лице тоже хорошие. Иногда просто делают персонажей почти совсем которые даже рот не открывают. В конце можно было видео в качестве фона как картинку запустить и добавить пару диалогов поверх него. Если не известно как то вот пример кода.
init:
image vid = Movie(play="images/video1.webm")
label start:
scene vid
"text"

Played. Looks beautiful. I am pleased with games that take place at a minimum of locations and all further action depends on the choice. Since there is a lot of communication and choice, I made a translation. For those who are interested, here is the link. You can add with a replacement to appear the language switch button. Unfortunately, I had to set the text style to the standard one so that it would be displayed correctly.
Now more about the game. The music is good, the emotions on the face are also good. Sometimes they just make characters almost completely who don’t even open their mouths. At the end, it was possible to run the video as a background as a picture and add a couple of dialogs on top of it. If you don't know how, here's an example code.

init:
image vid = Movie(play="images/video1.webm")
label start:
scene vid
"text"

translation

Game idea

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
“Will you gain enough favor for her to share some of it with you...?”
I see no tags that suggest, she shared anything XD

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Those who can do. Those who can't teach. Those who can't even teach write scathing critiques in forum threads.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Reading most dialogues between MC and women/girls, I'd say 98% of them are virgins. These people have never in their lives talked to a real normal woman.
A thought that has crossed my mind, but the percentage would only be that high if you ignore the lesser number of actually decent games being created. Another thought that comes to me often is that a fairly high percentage of the people who post in these threads (just to be clear, not a dig at you) lie also in the range of not-yet-deflowered to incel-for-life.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes