Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
does the v1.0.3 cheatplugin work with the latest v0.33 version? cause the previous build had to be updated after each update

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
does the v1.0.3 cheatplugin work with the latest v0.33 version? cause the previous build had to be updated after each update
Yes, its a complete rewrite of the mod, which rather then modify the base game injects the mod into the game at runtime.
doesnt seem to work for 0.33
It seems to load just fine for me, can you clarify what your issue is?
33.png

Reactions: Sum FΑggott

coolio123

Aug 23, 2017
Yes, its a complete rewrite of the mod, which rather then modify the base game injects the mod into the game at runtime.

It seems to load just fine for me, can you clarify what your issue is?
View attachment 350507
I don't see the popup you get and I put it in the root of the game aswell.. So that's real weird lol.

Not sure if there's something extra you need to do though, but can you clarify what I have to do specifically step by step? I'd really appreciate it if you can mate :D.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I don't see the popup you get and I put it in the root of the game aswell.. So that's real weird lol.

Not sure if there's something extra you need to do though, but can you clarify what I have to do specifically step by step? I'd really appreciate it if you can mate :D.
see post: #19,280

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
would it be possible for you to include a gallery option where I can replay sex scenes because the dev doesn't include enough save slots to be able to re-enjoy them

Reactions: truten and fuksazn

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
would it be possible for you to include a gallery option where I can replay sex scenes because the dev doesn't include enough save slots to be able to re-enjoy them
I've answered this question in the past, TLDR: while possible its not feasible because of the amount of work involved

Not really, modifications have to be done in code(this is error prone, slow and tedius), i can't just open it up in unity and add it directly.
It also requires deep understanding of the gamestate, so scenes don't bug out on invalid state.
Ultimately its orders of magnitude easier for the game dev to add this.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
and again nothin
Well... It works like a charm on my end.

All I can think of is that either your dowload got corrupted (redownload and try again) ... or you maybe did install it in the wrong map, by mistake? "TheTwist034Final" folder should contain 2 folders (BepInEx / TheTwist_Data) and 4 files (doorstop_config.ini / TheTwist.exe / UnityPlayer.dll / winhttp.dll).

Ps. Otherwise I dunno either, sorry. :unsure:

DarkPriest

Jun 27, 2018
Well... It works like a charm on my end.

All I can think of is that either your dowload got corrupted (redownload and try again) ... or you maybe did install it in the wrong map, by mistake? "TheTwist034Final" folder should contain 2 folders (BepInEx / TheTwist_Data) and 4 files (doorstop_config.ini / TheTwist.exe / UnityPlayer.dll / winhttp.dll).

Ps. Otherwise I dunno either, sorry. :unsure:
Ill keep workin at it. thx btw

odino

Aug 14, 2017
not working on 34 getting text file with this text
BepInEx 4.1.0.0 - TheTwist
[Message] Preloader started
[Fatal] Could not run preloader!
[Fatal] System.BadImageFormatException: Format of the executable (.exe) or library (.dll) is invalid.
at Mono.Cecil.PE.ImageReader.ReadOptionalHeaders (System.UInt16& subsystem, System.UInt16& dll_characteristics, System.UInt16& linker) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.PE.ImageReader.ReadImage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.PE.ImageReader.ReadImage (Disposable`1 stream, System.String file_name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule (Disposable`1 stream, System.String fileName, Mono.Cecil.ReaderParameters parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule (System.String fileName, Mono.Cecil.ReaderParameters parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i don't think this works for 0.34 i get the message that it's loaded but when i press f9 nothing pops up and i extracted the files in the root game folder 36a76c2dc97d53c7835149ada00546cb.png