Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 272819
Overview:
This mod adds a cheat menu to the game.
It allows you to add/subtract values of the gamestate, such as NPC score, quest progression, money, energy, gentle/rough score, etc, see the "Variables Guide"​

Updated: Apr 4, 2019
Game/Creator: The Twist /
Modder: dsconstructor
Mod Version: 1.0.3Beta
Game Version: Any Version
Language: English

Usage:
Hit F9 to toggle the menu

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

(by: AngelOfDeath)

Change-Log:

Source Code:

good night
sorry to bother again
but I wanted to know if I made a mistake.
or if there is a bug and how to repair
I already uninstalled and installed the game twice
in this first image is v.29
the other image is v.30
the notebook is the same
Do you know why this happens?
(janice stockings in pool)
thank you

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
do I have the possibilities to maniulate with this cheat menu? Example billy give the photo of the pool instead of money ....

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
I get the cheat menu when the game 1st uploads then it disappears before I push new game and my F9 keeps sending me back to my home screen and I have it downloaded correctly is there something I'm doing wrong

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Just chiming in again but for my game hitting just F9 doesn't work but doing Shift + F9 does open the menu just like I did for the v31 of the game.

I'm stumped as to what is different on my rig but hopefully this helps someone else.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Just chiming in again but for my game hitting just F9 doesn't work but doing Shift + F9 does open the menu just like I did for the v31 of the game.

I'm stumped as to what is different on my rig but hopefully this helps someone else.
I'll try shift F9 and see if that works for me too.When I just use F9 it sends me to my home screen on my cpu

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I'll try shift F9 and see if that works for me too.When I just use F9 it sends me to my home screen on my cpu
On my rig I would get nothing at all. Honestly it sounds like you are on a laptop that uses F9 as a home/desktop shortcut. Does hitting F9 in other programs/games do the same thing?

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
On my rig I would get nothing at all. Honestly it sounds like you are on a laptop that uses F9 as a home/desktop shortcut. Does hitting F9 in other programs/games do the same thing?
yes it does it for all of them can't figure it out for the life of me

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017

In the code i'm checking specifically for the F9 key and nowhere am i checking for the shift key, for some reason unity does not detect it as F9 on your machine.
Do you get the same behavior with the F10 and F11 shortcuts?
I've been pretty busy lately but once i get some free time i can try at looking into some debug code for input to see what your system is doing differently when pressing that key.

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017

Ditto!

Hybris

May 9, 2017
In the code i'm checking specifically for the F9 key and nowhere am i checking for the shift key, for some reason unity does not detect it as F9 on your machine.
Do you get the same behavior with the F10 and F11 shortcuts?
I've been pretty busy lately but once i get some free time i can try at looking into some debug code for input to see what your system is doing differently when pressing that key.
On my rig I have a background program called Display Fusion that I have F10 set as a manual screen saver button. As for in game function F10 doesn't work as far as bringing up the State menu but F11 functions just fine in opening the Commands menu.

F1-F9 are not touched by any other background programs or macros and I double checked this when I was having issues last time.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Shift F9 does noting for me either and yes I'm using a laptop..All the other F-keys are non responsive to it also..

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
On my rig I have a background program called Display Fusion that I have F10 set as a manual screen saver button. As for in game function F10 doesn't work as far as bringing up the State menu but F11 functions just fine in opening the Commands menu.

F1-F9 are not touched by any other background programs or macros and I double checked this when I was having issues last time.
Since F11 works just fine, that tells me its specific to your system, something might be intercepting the key before unity gets it.
All hotkeys are handled exactly identical, i have a window/menu that has the implementation and the other menu's are inheriting this base class, and i pass just a single key to set the hotkey in each menu, for F9, and for F11.

Reactions: Hybris

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Since F11 works just fine, that tells me its specific to your system, something might be intercepting the key before unity gets it.
All hotkeys are handled exactly identical, i have a window/menu that has the implementation and the other menu's are inheriting this base class, and i pass just a single key to set the hotkey in each menu, for F9, and for F11.
When I have more time I will disable Display Fusion and see what happens. As far as your code as rusty as I am I can't see anything wrong on your end so maybe it is something on my end.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
The walkthrough mentions that there is a 50% chance for a particular event (eg step 577). In the cheat menu, can I change this 50% of fail to other 50% of success and no mess up with the game?
Sorry for bad english.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
The walkthrough mentions that there is a 50% chance for a particular event (eg step 577). In the cheat menu, can I change this 50% of fail to other 50% of success and no mess up with the game?
Sorry for bad english.
Without looking at the gamecode, this is likely done with a RandomInteger to make a random roll,
Currently there is no way to manually set this, as the RandomInteger sets it right before its used to check what scene to select.

I have been working on a system that allows for prompting for what roll you want, but its still in beta stages and i've not had enough time to fully test it, also it would require you're able to read the scenedumps for what value it expects to get the scene you want.
randominteger.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: starshooter