Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

tahacıkkk

Oct 18, 2017
I can't use the mod. Is it working with the latest version of the game? If it's not too much to ask can u tell exactly where to paste mod's files

bit

Mar 9, 2017
I can't use the mod. Is it working with the latest version of the game? If it's not too much to ask can u tell exactly where to paste mod's files
Just copy content of zip file to root folder of the game.
Then in the game press F9.

Reactions: tahacıkkk

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
the mod doesn't work neither with TheTwist031Beta2 neither TheTwist031Beta1. before with version 30 it worked...

Hybris

May 9, 2017
The folder structure should look like this:
View attachment 274773
(Do note this is a complete rewrite of the mod and some things have changed, like opening the menu (Hit F9))
Ok something that I found just by hitting random buttons as just hitting F9 wasn't bringing anything was hitting Shift + F9 seemed to work for me.

I haven't edited any of your files and my install matches the one you pictured so hopefully this will help others.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Ok something that I found just by hitting random buttons as just hitting F9 wasn't bringing anything was hitting Shift + F9 seemed to work for me.

I haven't edited any of your files and my install matches the one you pictured so hopefully this will help others.
Thats quite odd, its not checking for the shift key just the F9 key and it works both with and without the shift key pressed on my end.

sam.h3000

Sep 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "dsconstructor ، النشر: 1760824 ، العضو: 219283"] يجب أن تبدو بنية المجلد كما يلي: dsconstructor
View attachment 274773
(لاحظ أن هذا هو إعادة كتابة كاملة من وزارة الدفاع. بعض الأشياء قد تغيرت ، مثل فتح القائمة (ضرب F9)) [/ اقتباس]

لا تعمل هذا وزارة الدفاع

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I'd be interested to know if anyone else is having the same issue as Hybris, of it only working when shift is held down at the same time as pressing F9.
So far i have been unable to reproduce it and it also appears from the unity documentation i am correctly checking for key input.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Hi, Guys just extract it to folder and run game right ?! or we do something els to run it ?!

sam.h3000

Sep 26, 2018
أي شخص لديه فكرة عن كيفية عمل الغش في أحدث نسخة من اللعبة