"Find 10 differences" gay game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-02
Release Date: 2020-04-24
Developer: Golden Unicorn - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

How to play:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1591090160064.png 1591090198895.png 1591090245131.png

Last edited:

Benny Blanco

Dec 21, 2017
Coming to F95zone: Two brothers. In a game. Doing gay stuff. And you better bet your bottom dollar that these two brothers know how to handle business. In: Gay Marvel Avengers Monster Mexican Armada Brothers, Who Are Just Regular Brothers, doing gay stuff in a game and All Sorts of Things THE MOVIE!

But let's get back to the brothers, because they're-- they have a strong bond. You don't want to know about it here, but I'll tell you one thing: The differences, you have to find all ten of them. And what do you do then? It's two brothers and--and th-they're It's called Two brothers. The Two Brothers!

JerryCanDoIt

Jun 13, 2019
Coming to F95zone: Two brothers. In a game. Doing gay stuff. And you better bet your bottom dollar that these two brothers know how to handle business. In: Gay Marvel Avengers Monster Mexican Armada Brothers, Who Are Just Regular Brothers, doing gay stuff in a game and All Sorts of Things THE MOVIE!

But let's get back to the brothers, because they're-- they have a strong bond. You don't want to know about it here, but I'll tell you one thing: The differences, you have to find all ten of them. And what do you do then? It's two brothers and--and th-they're It's called Two brothers. The Two Brothers!
I came onto this thread just to write a variation of this! Bravo sir and thank-you for saving me the trouble.
Mine would probably have not been as good if I'm honest...

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018

This is 10000 times better if you read it in Justin Roiland's voice

Reactions: Kara Dabbe

Derfty

Apr 3, 2018
That was way too much effort for a short animation, and I cheated....
How did you cheat ? Cause this SICK dev not only didn't enable saves , he also didn't add a freaking counter to let you know when the agony will finish .... I mean I like the art so far and I'm into this genre of games but man ..... I've been keeping my pc working for 3 days , since the release , never closing the game cause I'm too scared to lose all "progress" ....

adeio

May 17, 2020
How did you cheat ? Cause this SICK dev not only didn't enable saves , he also didn't add a freaking counter to let you know when the agony will finish .... I mean I like the art so far and I'm into this genre of games but man ..... I've been keeping my pc working for 3 days , since the release , never closing the game cause I'm too scared to lose all "progress" ....
Took a screenshot and overlayed the two images :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: RyanCrossby

Nastyme

Feb 9, 2021
I'm liking this, it's fun. I did want to mention that picture 21 (if it's the same order for everyone) technically has 12 differences. Either that or one of the red circles needs to be much bigger.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
And the 'FILESUPLOAD' link.
View attachment 1036675
The 'LETSUPLOAD' link has a trojan attached - while in letsupload site, upon clicking the download button, another tab opens and tries to play a video - if you keep the 'letsupload' tab open, a 3rd tab opens to a game that will expect you to punch in your bankcard details in for proof of age to actually pull unauthorized withdrawals from your account.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
The 'LETSUPLOAD' link has a trojan attached - while in letsupload site, upon clicking the download button, another tab opens and tries to play a video - if you keep the 'letsupload' tab open, a 3rd tab opens to a game that will expect you to punch in your bankcard details in for proof of age to actually pull unauthorized withdrawals from your account.
The 'WORKUPLOAD' link works .. and while in game, if you press the 'esc' button, you see something very odd.. it looks like the Creators financial recordings of what money they've spent of food. And the creators name is Lara. :unsure:

Nastyme

Feb 9, 2021
The 'WORKUPLOAD' link works .. and while in game, if you press the 'esc' button, you see something very odd.. it looks like the Creators financial recordings of what money they've spent of food. And the creators name is Lara. :unsure:
At the top of this webpage, if you click on "spoiler" under "How to play" it tells you the purpose of the esc button.

Reactions: FartingRainbows