VN - Ren'Py - The Two Sides of Love [v0.3.1] [Night Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sfree21

2. 5.00 star(s)

paran0iac

God i love this game. There are no characters that unlikable, even the game turn around lolicon route milf characters also hot. Developer really put his soul and effort to this game.Also it would be really cool if you add more content with the mom. Congratz man great project., waiting for the next updates with excitement.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Grand_Wizard

after having played the whole game...
    wall of text incoming

this is such a high quality game with so many references to memes, pop culture, good old times and funny dialogs. although the girls are so sexy the story itself is entertaining aswell

i expected nothing more than one more generic game to fap to and oh man, how was i wrong

the father is so full of love (notice how he never pushes the girls at all) and rather takes a step back than being too demanding. even willing to cross lines just to make them happy
    i guess thats something those who have teenage daughters themselves can understand even better:HideThePain:
    also it is excellent how julissas personality is depicted, how she seems a bit crazy at first but the more you observe its all about her being insecure and really wanting daddys attention and love - but not only as a daughter but also as a young woman
    it almost broke my heart when she was like "i just want daddy to love me as much as anna"

having a strong father is such an important thing for girls. it is sad reality fatherless girls or those who have a weak / non present father often develop in a worse way than those coming from an intact family with a strong man. if there is a father she takes serious, she will be happy if she asks him "daddy am i pretty" and he answers "yes" and might even give her a slight bottom smack. on the other hand, if this is missing, girls will often try to get that male validation externally - from men who are not having the best intents but rather just want to take advantage of her to get off
    oh well i get off topic but the game made me think deep about these things again

also great: anna beeing cute and innocent but actually not as innocent as one might think

enjoyed the depiction of the thin line from being affectionate with ones daughters to incest
    coming from europe myself i can confirm some things like a (sexy!) teenage daughter sitting innocently on daddys lap or an innocent kiss on the mouth are - at least in some places - still common and not deemed inappropriate at all same as mechanical stimuli WILL give you a boner - even if its just the cat taking place and akwardly trying to find a good position for itself, LOL
    it made me laugh so hard when young dad kisses his mother goodbye and i was like "what a wholesome loving family" and suddenly they toungue-kissed, bursted out of laughter! :ROFLMAO:

dialog about how a father can see his daughter with the eyes of a man aswell aside from the eyes of a dad - splendid
    also interesting (and realistic) how the question comes from melissa (scene at the park) - "i want to know how you see me as a woman, not as your daughter"

i also immensely enjoyed how dad fixed the situation with melissa being brainwashed by the therapist (this is quite a common situation nowadays, lol) by providing her love while still making clear he is the man of the house and does not tolerate it if things really escalate

altogether, this game offers - if you think about it - nice psychological insights which i also enjoyed

also, again lets talk about how high quality the models are. there is nothing more beautiful than teengirls and giving these a charming and affectionate personality makes this game one of the top 5 of all times so far

incomplete list of more things i enjoyed, just those who came to my mind in an instant (i actually in hindsight there is nothing in the game i did NOT enjoy):
    - the joke about bitcoin mining with annas computer in the dialog with vanessa
    - anna appreciating how her dad even told her she does well when she shook her butt in an akward way
    - the funny situation when melissa eavesdropped the door at the apartment at the beginning and thought her dad is doing pervy things to anna when he did nothing like that at all
    - how fatherless emily desperately is trying to get that much needed maled validation (poor girl)
    - the misunderstanding when anna and julissa thought daddy is homosexual with rogelio
    - how julissa exaggerated the happenings in the clothes shop which culminated in the imaginative image of dad being intimate with the african man:ROFLMAO:
    - how cute vanessa asked for a hug with low voice, not really having the courage to ask (also desperate for male attention, she might be fatherless too?! this scene really hit me into the feelings as i have witnessed a very similar situation once)
    - how dad sometimes just does not get the innuendos because he genuinely has a good heart
    - the small details like those who are under influence of the mysterious demon-cat-urine-protein drug having purple eyes
    - resolution of initially weird situations like melissa not looking into the bathroom which later turns out as intentional
    - seeing that scene again from HER perspective
    - slapstick humor featuring julissa being 100% honest but everyone thinks its a joke (scene where dad is at toilet, where nun visits)
    - how the girls play with each other and sometimes sneak kisses (this is so innocent and pure)
    - funny thoughts like "i feel like a stripper at a bachelors party" when anna and julissa fed him the popsicles :ROFLMAO:

finally, some words for those who think this is game is dead: doing my research i found a link to the chatroom of the programmer ("discord-chat") and nothing here seems abandoned, it rather looks like he is a family man with an ambitious project that just needs his time
  4. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

I liked the start of the story but it went to weird very fast,
    You start out by your wife lieing about you abuseing the daughters not really sure what that was about and why the daughters wouldent have a say in any of it, you are apprently also a alcoholic and a drug user so the kids are taken away from you, i mean some of that was ok and you could build a story around it....but it just goes weird fast.

Then you find out someone kidnapped your exwife and they talked to your daughter and tell her shes forced to have incest with her dad/MC if she ever want to see her mother again, later the daughter couldent care less about the mother and wants to become MCs wife instend.

Doing all of that you meet other LIs and every single one trows them selfs at MC, theres absolutly no need to build up any thing forget about the love points it just dosent matter.

Also MC is a sub really, big time boxer and a real man....but yeah not really hes daughters pretty much controle the show and its more femdom then anything else.

It dosent help that the hole story is kinetic and dosent have the tag for it, you cant decide anything or pick who you want to fuck or have a relationship with.

The animations arent bad but nowhere near great either, its proberly a little below average but its still possible to enjoy them a little.

Not really sure whos a virgin or not since they all act like whores/sluts in a big way, and those very few MC do fuck has some really poor virgin/deflower scenes where they just say "it only hurt a little in the start" and then goes to full on pleasure, do far there is no real virgin/deflower vibe in any scenes.

Also all girls seem to be BI, even the two youngst daughters has a sexual relationship of some kind, and there is a ton of lesbian stuff going on doing the game, wierdly enough at some point you get the option to tell Anna to not be with her friend, kinda waaaaaaay to late for such options since shes already been with the other sister from before they join up with MC.
    It makes it more weird that Anna starts out hoping MC wont find out about her and the other sister, to then go play with yet another girl might only have been kissing but dosent really matter if shes so unsure about how MC will react to it she shouldent risk that at all.

The love/corruption thing dosent really mean much and you cant say no to any girls so its pretty much just pointless.

Game did have potential some of the LIs does look nice but overall graphics arent really great compared to other games.

Dont think game will be able to turn this mess around to become better but if it does ill update my review again after i try one or two more updates.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Condemned77

At the start the writing was ok but rapidly declines once the MC goes shopping and then all normal logic is thrown out the window along with any real plot.

There is no control over the story so its really a kenetic novel rarther than a VN.

MC is supposed to be a strong boxer with loads of experience(both in life and in sex) but becomes a sub at the drop of a hat, treats sex like a 15yo virgin would, his idea of logic is retarded and he turns into a heavy simp early on, basically the worst type of MC.

The women are not great, a sub, a heavy dom(who is so psychotic i expected her to try and murder the other girls)and lots and lots of sluts.

Forced sex scenes with no control over kinks(there are kinks that are not in the tags so be warned) and no choices of which girls to get with.

Literally everyone in this game is obsessed with either having sex with the MC or getting someone else to have sex with the MC.

Quite frankly if this had been labled as the femdom kenetic novel it actually is i wouldnt have played it.

The only good things about the novel are the art which is good and the sex scenes which are ok if you like that type of thing.

Story 1/5 (Crazy)
    Sex 2/5 (Lots of teasing but very little sex)
    Characters 0/5 (Nothing good about them)
    Art 3/5 (Good)
    Choices 0/5 (Pointless point builders)
    Kinks 2/5 (One but lots of it)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Gourdgone

This game really grows on you!

The top notch graphics draw you in, but the ever twisting plot and interesting dialogue keeps you. I couldn't stop reading most of the conversations as they were well written and the characters came to life. The graphics are just about as good as the storyline which is saying something.

The flashbacks and timeline stories are done very well with a level of realism that is hard to achieve. The pace is about a slow to medium burn in terms of action but it fits well with the narrative. The suspense element is done well and I wish there was even more with characters that you have to hide your romance from. It makes for more challenging writing but when it is done well it really shows.

Overall I was surprised at how much content is in this and it is only 0.3 so far! The options of naming relations, ages, hair etc also makes it top notch immersive and the dialogue is vague enough to accomodate most changes. Keep up the great work!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

obibobi

Lets get the biggest issue some people may have out of the way, the MC has the mind of a your typical sex game lead in the mind of a 300 pound boxer. Frankly as long as I don't find the leads personality annoying I don't mind in games like this when it runs on pure sex game logic, could always imagine he acted like a normal man at one point but he's taken too many blows to the head.

On to the good bit if you're here for some hot degeneracy, girls are cute and the effort really goes into the sexual situations in terms of creativity and look and the plot at least has somewhere to go with him trying to restore his family and some other teased mystery. I'm not really sure what else I could say without spoiling the fun, but this ended up delivering much more than I expected.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Willy1975

Okay, so this is really something. Forget slow burn or not enough lewd scenes. This game gives you that almost right from the start. Many scenes are crazy hilarious and everyone wants to fuck you. The humor and sound effects fits the scenes nicely, and there are quite a few LOL moments. Don't play this if you want a deep and compelling story. This is more fun than engaging, and that's not a bad thing in this case.

So...
    • The models are very cute and sexy (no titzillas or baloon boobs, thank god).
    • The lewd scenes are mostly hot.
    • The animations are average/good.
    • The music/sound effects are excellent.
    • The story is "meh" but it's only there to give you more lewd.
    • The English is good for the most part, some grammar errors but nothing that will hurt your brain unless you're a linguist.

This game is like one of those popcorn movies where you can just disconnect your brain for a while and have some fun. Stop over analyzing everything and just go with the flow. If you can't do that, then this game is not for you.

I hope that @NightGamesX will continue developing this game. You clearly have a talent for over the top dramatic lewd stuff ;)
  9. 1.00 star(s)

honkyfifteen

Wow cant believe this nonsense is rated so so high.

The MC is supposed to be some badass boxer, but in reality is a horndog and a bitch, who gets owned by some little girls in every scene.
    Even though you play as the MC, you have no choices at all, except to be manipulated by some horny brats.
    Game is no better than a kinetic novel, and you cant even reject any girls.
    Bleh, what a waste of good graphics and models :(
  10. 4.00 star(s)

PinkTurnsBlue

A zero logic game with over the top lewd situations, primarily involving teen and loli girls, three of them are daughters of the mc and most if not all of them are total freaks lusting for the mc's cock.
    The plot and mystery about the ex-wife is just a backdrop, don't expect a compelling story, it's just smut brought forth in the most ludicrous ways possible, complete with literally falling on the mc's dick.
    I mostly stayed for the second oldest daughter, there are some very hot scenes involving her.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

whatisthisidk

Great fapmaterial. Does the writing have depth and do the characters have nuance? Not really, but that's not the reason to play this either.

5/5 Hotness
    5/5 Renders
    5/5 Girls

Servicable writing for a game to jerk off to. Makes it more than just a sequence of pictures and the scenes much lewder.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

08Hanbo

This game combines many modern memes, so let me laugh while playing. The plot is not only humorous, sometimes it is serious.

Renders and animations are great. And the sound effects and music of the game are really suitable, which improves the overall game experience.

Mc's daughters are all very lovely and other characters are also attractive.

There are many options to choose, so players can decide how to treat daughters. Whether you want to be a good daddy or a bad daddy is up to you. Most importantly, players can choose whether daughters have pubic hair or not. This will make dev need to render the same scene twice, just for the sake of whether the scene has pubic hair or not. The dev perfectly please everyone. It's really awesome.

I'm glad I found this game so that I can support dev.:D
  13. 3.00 star(s)

rob7278

I am kind of on the fence with this VN so far,
    The models/LI's are very attractive.
    The story and dialogue is pretty weird. I haven't decided yet if the story is weird - interesting
    or just weird - weird.
    The core outline of the story follows a fairly typical incest plot line for incest AVN's - a dad is separated from his daughters for a few years, his daughters grew up to be smoking hot, the daughters want to fuck the dad once they are reconnected. You have one daughter that acts like she hates her dad, one daughter that acts like a total manipulative slut and one daughter that acts innocent and naive.
    So if you were to just go off this story outline - very cliche for an incest AVN.
    Where the twist comes in is - there is some secret incest cult that is manipulating everyone behind the scenes. I'm not sure if this plot twist is going to be interesting or if it will just end up being stupid.
    I also feel like the dialogue is off between everyone. For example - the youngest daughter is supposed to be innocent and naive, yet she gives the dad a hand job within the first day of reconnecting. The middle slutty daughter is very aggressive in trying to get her dad to do sexual things with her and one thing she does is threaten to tell everyone that he tried to rape her if he doesn't do stuff with her. Then the dads way of punishing the middle daughter (Julissa) is to stick the tip of his dick in her ass while she is pretend sleepy - so basically to punish her for threatening to say he raped her (when he really didnt), he decides to rape her. Umm, ok-ay.
    Additionally the whole reason the dad was separated from his daughters was because the mom accused him of doing inappropriate sexual incestuous things with his daughters. The dad insists he didn't do anything and that his wife was making it all up. He also proclaims that in the time he has been away from his family, he has been working on himself; to clean up his life and be a better person. Then within the first day of being reunited with his daughters - he does inappropriate sexual incestuous things with his daughters.
    The pacing and dialogue just feels off.

I am rating this VN 3 stars (average).
    I am intrigued enough by the story to want to see where it goes, but I feel like I could easily lose interest at any point.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Kog Astarta

I can't believe to give this game anything else, than 5, everything's here: graphic, epic lewdness. but also great creativity and humor, even better than some teen games I could think of.
    tags: anal themes and stuff, should be added.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Alteni

★ Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Story : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Spelling : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ renders : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Potential : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Overall : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Creativity :✭✭✭✭✰

Note :
    i love those kind of games :sneaky:

definitely you shoud try it .

◉ All the best to the developer .
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Ulrich von Liechtenstein

An interesting game, the best part of which is definitely the main character's daughters and a couple of sex scenes with them. This game reminds me of BuriedDesires which has humor and weird storylines. The obvious pluses are a bunch of funny moments, interesting dialogue, and some good provocative situations. What I personally would like to change:
    - Bring more believability to what's going on. Sex in a fight ring is clearly over the top
    - Every female jumping on the MC just because he used to be handsome and successful is also nonsense. Have you seen the model of the main character? And his facial expression? Yes, I understand that the more fap content the more they pay, but still
    - I wish at least one of the daughters wasn't obsessed with sex, clearly same-sex love is trending right now, but you could at least make the ginger sweet Melissa not a horny schoolgirl
    - It would be great to be able to not have sexual relations with everyone, okay, the hero's past was about drugs and we can't change anything there, but in the present I'd like to have a choice. Why can't I just pick Anna out of everyone and not cheat on her? Yes, I know how silly that sounds, but still why not?
    - I wish the plot and seduction had progressed a little slower, at least there would have been fewer scenes like the one in the park. Not everyone likes to get a quick result, I would have liked a little more submission.
    Anyway thanks for reading my nagging review, looking forward to more updates :love:
  17. 4.00 star(s)

I_Only_Support_Real_Onez

This is for version v0.2.1 .... The renders are not the greatest but they are on the better side of AVN renders ive seen. Sound effects are a major plus. The story started off bad only because I didnt know it was going to be on the goofy side. I was turned off by the part where MC was accused of diddling his daughters and then he starts to want to as soon as they are back in his life...but that goes out the window once the game turned into sexual looney tunes which i appreciated because its damn funny.All the girls look good there is not one ugly chick in the bunch. Cant wait for more of this wacky shit...good job dev
  18. 4.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: v0.2.1

Overview: Survive in the land of unrelentingly horny girls.

Story: You are a boxer who was convicted of diddling your girls and sent off to live alone, but then suddenly your daughters are back in your life and horny as ever. In fact everybody you meet is trying to jump your cock and not the least bit shy about it. Most of the game they come on so aggressively it feels like a setup. Weirdly however you are reliably cockblocked at every turn in the current version. The translation is mostly fine, there are a few places where there are some grammatical errors and in other places it's pretty hard to figure out what is supposed to be going on. Overall the story isn't all that interesting. 90% of the talk is of the "oh boy my dad is so hot I'm too horny, etc..." or "damn my daughters are super sexy, but it would be wrong to fuck them, or would it...". Bog standard scenes follow, including the "peeping in changing room", "oops, all out of panties", "now we are in a sexy photoshoot for no reason", and "sexy jogging in that default asset park".

Gameplay: Visual novel, with a handful of stat changing choices. I'm not sure if the stats are used yet.

Graphics: Daz with good lighting and a variety of characters. They're certainly not bad. Nobody has grotesque proportions or facial horrors.

Conclusion: Pretty run of the mill VN, with some extremely aggressive love interests but definitely an also-ran in a sea of similar graphics novels. A few years ago this would have been a 5 star game but the competition has raised the bar.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Enkidu80

Wow. Lovely renders! This game knows what it is and who it's audience is, as well. The Two Sides of Love gets to the good stuff pretty fast and I'm not complaining. I appreciate a good slow-burn from time to time, but this VN gets to the hotness without being completely devoid of story. This is a eell made VN and I'll be waiting to see where it goes from here!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Fenix34

This game is great. The girls are seriously hot and everyone for the most part has nice proportional bodies without the balloon tits.

By no means is this game a slow burn, so a heads up there. However i wouldnt call it a fuckfest either. Its more towards that side then slow burn, but i do like the pacing. There is a story, albeit not a very indepth one but enough of one for it to feel like a game.

Some seriously hot scenes in this game that are really well rendered, and it does have some animations that are well done. Has audio as well.