4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
"Breaking Martin"

BM1.jpg
Good he woke up. I was afraid I gave him too big a dose. I received a request from a very wealthy man that wants a well trained "Emo" twink to provide entertainment at a big party he is throwing. He is willing to pay us a lot of money to deliver one to him. You two need to condition Martin for the party. I'll be back to check your progress later. BM2.jpg
Don't worry brother, we will get him ready to be the party favor.
Uuuuh! Uuuuuuhhh! BM3.jpg
Irina, you can use this to start training his gag reflex. BM5.jpg
Pop, pop, pop, pop, Uuuuuuh!
Let me get this big boy lubed up. BM6.jpg
Gaaaccck! You sure you haven't done this before? You don't seem to be gagging at all... BM7.jpg
Here we go Martin. Hopefully you will like getting fucked in the ass as much as I do... BM8.jpg
I wonder how much they are going to pay us?
I guess it will depend on how much fun they have with Martin. BM9.jpg
Guuuuuhhh!
Ha, ha! I'm in balls deep in his ass...
He's taking it all the way down his throat too."
BM10.jpg
Phase one went well. Looks like he enjoyed it too. Put this in to start stretching his asshole. The client said some of his friends are very well endowed. BM11.jpg Wow this is pretty big!
It will be to good enough to start with. I'll look to find a larger one later.
Irina come around to the front and start jacking me off. BM12.jpg
Brother, you're not going to let Irina have all the fun are you?
No, I need you too once you get that plug in. BM13.jpg
Plop! Ggguuuuhhh! BM14.jpg
Casandra catch it in your mouth when I cum, but don't swallow it.
That's the first time you have told me not to swallow.
I don't know how many loads he will take at the party. I want him to be familiar to the taste before hand. BM16.jpg
Ahhh yeah! Now spit it into his mouth. BM17.jpg
Uuuh, uuuhh! BM18.jpg Plewww!
Guuukkk! BM20.jpg You guys did great! You deserve a night out on the town! I'm going to take you hot sluts down to the Weasel!

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
"Breaking Martin"

View attachment 849399
Good he woke up. I was afraid I gave him a big a dose. I received a request from a very wealthy man that wants a well trained "Emo" twink to provide entertainment at a big party he is throwing. He is willing to pay us a lot of money to deliver one to him. You two need to condition Martin for the party. I'll be back to check your progress later. View attachment 849403
Don't worry brother, we will get him ready to be the party favor.
Uuuuh! Uuuuuuhhh! View attachment 849404
Irina, you can use this to start training his gag reflex. View attachment 849405
Pop, pop, pop, pop, Uuuuuuh!
Let me get this big boy lubed up. View attachment 849410
Gaaaccck! You sure you haven't done this before? You don't seem to be gagging at all... View attachment 849412
Here we go Martin. Hopefully you will like getting fucked in the ass as much as I do... View attachment 849414
I wonder how much they are going to pay us?
I guess it will depend on how much fun they have with Martin. View attachment 849418
Guuuuuhhh!
Ha, ha! I'm in balls deep in his ass...
He's taking it all the way down his throat too."
View attachment 849434
Phase one went well. Looks like he enjoyed it too. Put this in to start stretching his asshole. The client said some of his friends are very well endowed. View attachment 849437 Wow this is pretty big!
It will be to good enough to start with. I'll look to find a larger one later.
Irina come around to the front and start jacking me off. View attachment 849439
Brother, you're not going to let Irina have all the fun are you?
No, I need you too once you get that plug in. View attachment 849443
Plop! Ggguuuuhhh! View attachment 849444
Casandra catch it in your mouth when I cum, but don't swallow it.
That's the first time you have told me not to swallow.
I don't know how many loads he will take at the party. I want him to be familiar to the taste before hand. View attachment 849447
Ahhh yeah! Now spit it into his mouth. View attachment 849453
Uuuh, uuuhh! View attachment 849455 Plewww!
Guuukkk! View attachment 849456 You guys did great! You deserve a night out on the town! I'm going to take you hot sluts down to the Weasel!
Very funny, and wondefully done! I hope you'll do some more in the same spirit.

Beautiful ladies, beautiful wardrobe, jewelry and manicure. I love those high-heels! Cassandra is exceptionally gorgeous and sexy in the last render.

The only problem is that the hilarious text is not captioned in the images, so it will be lost in our private downloaded collections!

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
does anyone have the Nicole MC wedding pic saddog put out on his patreon awhile ago? if so could you post it here

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
My name is Bond, Theo Bond....

View attachment 857880

007 on this occasion with the help of IMF agents Anna and Gail, will face the dangerous and lethal Syndicate agent Nikol....:eek:

Coming soon to theatres... (NC-17)
I love that raised "Colbert report" eyebrow of his :ROFLMAO::LOL:! And God are Gail and Nicole particularly gorgeous as Bond (and anti-Bond) girls...

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes